• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

WOULD YOU TRUST ME

Started by Ace, July 09, 2003, 20:14 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Call 555-0666 to register your vote.  

Otherwise; here are the
10 GREATEST JOKE MIDDLES OF ALL TIME

Yes, I deliver.  There is a charge, though.

10.  I'll give you $10,000 for the frog.

9. So he said to the judge,

8. Are you finished already...?

7. In the dark, dark solar system, there's a dark, dark planet...

6. "Go ahead.. I think you know what to do" he said.

5. A rabbi and a duck

4. "Well, I always thought I'd like a quick, painless death.."

3. "I'd better hurry back to the pond.."

2.  "17!"

And the alltime, greatest all time middle of a joke, of all time:

1. "So there's this disgusting kid named Lester Cheese, picking a bunion on his foot at the front of the bus.."

Ace; I almost went with "And you know what the man at the building supply store said..?"

I did.  Almost.
Ring bells for service.

44mayg

OK, we've had the best punch lines and best middles of jokes.

Dang it! I'm still trying to remember all the stuff before the punch lines, and all the stuff before AND after the middles. My brain is quite fried now, thanks to you guys. So I guess I have to contribute the best of all best beginning joke lines of all time while my synapse's heal.

10. One day a man who has been stranded alone on a desert island for 10 years,
sees a tiny, unusual looking speck on the horizon.

9. A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to the big woman next to him and says:

8. The 5 questions most feared by men are:

7. An 85-year-old man marries a lovely 25-year-old woman.

6. Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so? God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

5. Three men, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and President Bush are out walking together one day.

4. A French man is having his petit dejeuner (coffee, croissants, bread, butter and jam), when an American man, chewing gum, sits down next to him.

3. One day, farmer Jones was in town picking up supplies for his farm.

2. A man wanted an attack dog to protect his business, so he visited a kennel that specialized in attack dogs.

- AND -

Probably the best known and most loved beginning joke lines of all time is...........

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE!)

1. The blonde woman...........

pat

I tried that number, the site that came up sure isn't fit to print in a family forum..................

Looks as if someone has gone off
"over the rainbow again"
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Thank you.  As long as I don't have to trust in NASA for my re-entry, I should do fine.  Not that I've been hit with a highspeed chunk of foam all that recently.

I await further accolades.  Acolytes.  Electrolytes.  Whatever.

Thank you.  Thanks to Chevy, too, for the opening lines.  My gosh, we're a better team than Dude and... well, himself.

Ace; I hope I don't have to be the straight man, though.  
Ring bells for service.

pat

Hmmm, perhaps I meant under the rainbow.
Looks like you're flying a little too high already.

Anyway did anyone here ever see the movie Under the rainbow?
It was pretty funny, all about the making of The Wizard of Oz, supposedly from the view of the little people, well those who acted as munchkins.
It had a Chevy in it, Chase.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

I prefer to fly under the radar.

Ace; the stealth Jester
Ring bells for service.