• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

.art photos

Started by LugwidVanB, March 28, 2009, 16:03 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

LugwidVanB

This is probably for JA again. I have photos in win explorer with the extension .art

I can't bring them up by double clicking and can't export them to Infan View. Do you have any suggestions to make them viewable? Can they be converted to jpeg? Thanks

pat

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

LugwidVanB

Thanks Pat. The site said these programs will open .art files: America Online (AOL File Viewer)
ACDSee Photo Manager

Are these available anywhere without paying? Yes, I'm cheap. I'm only talking about 4 pictures although they are of Helen Mirren fully clothed which is still enough to heat you up.

LugwidVanB

Thanks JA. Yeah, and she's still kicking. You can go on the net, google her, and you'll find a picture of her in a red bikini. She still looks terrific at something like 55 or 60.

I tried renaming in Explorer to jpg and that didn't work. IrfanView doesn't even recognize it. Do you have to have aol to get the viewer?

LugwidVanB

Thanks JA. I will send you all 4 files. Tell me how to do it. Meanwhile I will trythe aol link

LugwidVanB

The oldest version aol will work on is 98se. I have 981st

LugwidVanB

I forgot to add: IrfanView won't recognize the files by any thing I tried. Can you give me step by step details to do it? Do you need the photos first?

LugwidVanB

Thanks for going about and beyond JA. And Helen is especially pleased. She has great ears!