• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Ace and Dude 10

Started by trav, January 31, 2004, 16:57 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

Well, after alot of "YAY ACE RULES" poasts, Dude decided that  he was ultimatley going to take over Ace's position as a jester, so, thus, then, beh, blah, however.......Ace forbid it! He lookede down at Dude (they were still at the IGA, I know, for like 10 days now) and he said "Yours truly shall never quit my job!!!" and walked out with a big smile on his face " :) "
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Mark H

I actually think you would do a better job as jester than Ace. Heck, even my two cats can do a better job.

Mark H
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

trav

Oh, do your cats do stand up? Because uhhh.....because......uhhh.....umm....uhhh.....ohya returning to the story now :) someone do next part
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

I am gratified to know that Mark's cat, Mark, and his other cat, Mark, can do a better Jesting than ich.  Moi.  Us.

I also have never called Travis "Heck" although I have thought of it.  

Ace; The Jester.  It's not a job you apply for; you must be born into it.  And there's no reason to quit, since I'd lose my benefits.
Ring bells for service.

trav

Hey Ace, ive showed "Ace and dude, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1, and THE STORY OF GOOF and they all luaghed soo hard :)

my mom says "ok, get Ace and Dude, and THE STORY OF 'goof' up so we can all read it!!!! ;D :) " :D

44mayg

DUDE, LOOK OUT!!

There's a small hand screwing a light bulb into your neck!!!!

trav

Mark H

Steve is writing about your picture. On the left side of the picture, it looks like a lighbulb is being screwed into your neck, LOL. ;)

Mark H

44mayg

I knew something smelled like rotton panda here, so I blew up a portion of Dude's picture. I can't believe these two are working together as a team. I'm shocked, to say the least! This is the real thing. An enlarged portion of Dude and his buddy.

I had sympathy for Dude cuz I thought he couldn't spell. Come to find out, Ace has probably been telling him to do it on purpose to throw us all off.

And I had sympathy for Ace cuz I thought Dude was worshipping him.

Ace

Looks like someone or something is screwing around with your neck, Dude.  

I will take that advice, though, and state that every time I misspell something I was just doing it to throw someone off.  I don't know why I hadn't already thought of that one.

The Story of Goof is a trilogy, much like the great stories like The Fellowship of the Ring and Indiana Jones, and Star Wars before that stupid "let's go back to the beginning with Jar Jar Bling Bling the talking jackass" and Alien(s) and Lethal Weapons and Die Really Hard.

Ace; guess it's time for Episode Two, where Doris gets her oats.
Ring bells for service.

Mark H

Now we know the warped truth about Travis F (aka Dude). Don't let Ace rub off on you young man! Your future is at stake.

Mark H

trav

HAHHAAHAHAAHA STEVE, THATS HOLARIOUS!!! THATS ACE'S COUSIN STEWPID PODOASTERS  WHATEVER. HAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAA! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

44mayg

If Ace really has a cousin, they probably kiss :-)

By the way Ace, I have that album. Gee, maybe the two of us have the same one? If not, you can probably pick up a copy on your way home.

Ace

I don't know; you might have mine.  I put all my albums away in the basement, once I disconnected the turntable once I got the DVD player.  I just can't stand the scratching and popping.

Oh, and the noise albums make, too.  I'm spoiled by the sanctity of silence of CDs.  Of course, when a CD does go goofy they really can make a racket with the "ShesaidShesaidShesaidShesaid" or "BRRRPBRRPBRRRPBRRRP" or "YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI" sounds.

Hey, Dude, remember your furniture is at stake.  Be careful.

Ace; I don't know what he meant by that, but it is foreboding.
Ring bells for service.

44mayg

Too bad there's only two left. The four should have gotten together at least one last time while they could. That would have been quite fab.

Ace

Not to mention Stu Sutcliffe, who was dead before it started, or Pete Best.  You know (this will bring Bubba to life) the Rolling Stones are mostly dead, and they still perform...  Brian Jones is dead, I think Stu the piano man died, Keith Richards is dead.. just nobody told him yet.

Heh.

Bill Wyman is probably with some 14 year old and is being "young at heart."

Ace; I thought I was watching that geriatric Frito Lay commercial at the start of the Super Bowl, but it was just Steven Tyler.  
Ring bells for service.