• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

My True Identity

Started by Ace, November 29, 2003, 16:52 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Hi all; your pal and palindrome BoB here again.  

I just noticed something, and wanted to correct it; I had a typo in my previous poasts.  

Well, keyboardo, since I'm not exactly typing.

I mispelled my name.  "Oops"!  Heh.  

I just noticed I had put "Bob Loof" on my profile, when I first poasted, as a new member, which I am, just this this very week.  Funny thing is, that's not my actual name.

No, no; not the "Bob" part; that's true enough.  The last name, or surname.  "Loof."  My name isn't Loof, it's "Loofa."  That's important in my family, as our ancestors invented the bath appliance of which is named after us, the Loofah.  Or "Loofa" as we say.  It's a spongy type of bath conveyance that holds soap and some water.  It gives an invigorating rub down.  Somewhat painful, but I've felt worse.  

Bob is a very common name in our family; in fact, my Brother is named Bob.  Also my dad.  Oh, and my sister and our dog.  We're Bob.  Inventors of the Loofa.  

That's pretty much why I was known as "Sponge Bob" when I was in school.  

Hope that explains things.  Just thought I'd clear that up.  I wish I had some weblinks you could link to and cut and paste that aren't there, but I'm fresh out.  Just this, today.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring, huh?!

Bob; "The Sponge".   I always say, 3 square meals a day gets you square pants.

I do.  I always say that.
Ring bells for service.

Mark H

Hey Bob Loofa! Glad to get your name straight. Everytime you poast, I reinforce my belief that you are a very intellegent upstanding individual. It is great to have a jester that isn't a moron like that Ace. ;D ;D ;D

Mark H
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

scuzzy

Dang it. I was certain I had figured out a way to permanently ban Ace from this forum. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I thought Mr. Bob Doofis was familiar. After comparing IP addresses, I realized he is Ace in disguise.

I spent at least $5.99 on programs guaranteed to keep him out. Now, I have to spend $20 to mail them back for a refund, of which I will only be reimbursed $5.09 after the 15% restocking fee. And I don't even wear stockings.

Darn. Bob Doofis my left-foot.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

And a horribly tiny left foot that would be...

Ok.  Okay.  Here we go.  This is my honest to gosh true identity.  Yessir.  

I am The Ghost Of Chatrooms Past.  That's in being with the holiday season, and all.  

I am Bob JonBiere (pronounced "Bear" and spelled "John") Bricky.  I am the culmination of many past denizens and ancestors of today's Poasters.  Being JonB Bricky, you can call me "Joanie" for short.  But not as short as Scuzzy's hideously short feet, that's for sure.

I am revisting these environs, based on my prior acquaintance with them what live here.  I am A Voice In The Wilderness, or at least from Michiana.  Same difference.

I am the layer of Bricks, the purveyor of Gas Station Wisdom, the OK on what you're thinking, and someone who's never been to St. Louis.  I am the AlphaPhalpha, and the Omega.  I am Marley, dragging the chains of my malfeasance up your stairs.  I am the D in Doofus.

Hold it; hold on a minute.  That one didn't sound right.

I am the Purveyor of Pandas, whom would Slay Them Mightily pretty much any time I could.  I am the Lookout for Chatroom Future, of all that will come to be.  I am the conscience for this house of rooms, of which there is more con than science.  I am He Whom Pat Owes Libations, The Cheapskate Michigander WoodPecker.  I am the Native Son of Indian Land.  I am the Prophet Notredamus.  

No; hold it.  That's next.

OK; Okay.  Enough Said.  I am what I am, and that's All That I am.  

Bob.  Jon.  "John".  Biere-Bear.  Bricky; like your house.  That's me.  Really.  The rebate is in the mail; it is.  You just hang tight.  The next available representative will be with you in a moment.

You betcha.  Thanks for having me.  Appreciate it.  Really.  BJBJB.  Kinda the sound your index finger makes on your lips, if you do it fast.  

Ring bells for service.

Mark H

OK, I'm convinced you are Ace. Only Ace would have a multiple personallity problem with his names. I take back all the good stuff I said about Bob Loofa as I now know it was Ace.

I will donate $100.57 to Scuzzy for new software to ban Ace, aliases Bob Loof, Bob Loofa, and Bob JonBiere Bricky.

Mark H; Changed his name and drove Ace crazy.
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.