• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Ad-lib typing

Started by johnamazing, April 23, 2004, 06:53 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

johnamazing

YES! Finally an outlet for typers who never learned touch typing!

This is a little (keyword) something I call AD-LIB TYPING:

vnn'49UT N nvW49T'4ngns dv 'ehg'4YT'93t6 'kngb.,vg
it g/hsd.v/aeF sdG S EG SER GUZFYB ARY8;ER
ASRNGDFN SG849T043tn N
SDFNGN 4ejjSdkvo he4h thi4e'ta94wyut 93U75wergnsfdgfnm  ngivh ;wehG; OHET  G G
EGSJG SRGH;'R  

ER
G UR GNIER
'RGJHRIOGPR94H~!JDRFG RGIRHJKRrGORGTIAASDFjgrigrjgirgq[3496u54jgn909999hrghr nair;rogh;grhgirhgiaerh
drnge rgu'ergjrgnrigha;rjugnh
 turh hrhr hr ry rhyrighr a9845yut rhghr949thehrh  ha
d
rjgh'!~

Now, wanzent dat fin?
Yew )er yins( cin tri it, 3!

Another John Amazing Original

PS  A little bad spelling thrown in at the end to bring you out of your comma or trance.  
What a nice guy!

(Then, for the really BIG FUN, scan your work to ID any possible, but not probable, recognizable words.)

Ace

Well, you didn't have to yell "G UR GNIER" at us... We can hear you.  

I would like our readers to know that Ace, who has been known to poast under humourous alias including the "STOPId P'AOSTres", was involved in no way with the preceding document.  It is the work and brain child of John Amazing, and any resemblance to prior chatroom typographic epistles is probably accurate.  Especially unintentional ones.   Unless it's computer code, and then I wouldn't know, not being a programer. Programmer.  One who writes in code.

Also, if the theme of the work can be summarized as "Pandas need to die, and as quickly as possible,"  then, I concur.

That their eventual demise be hastened, and for them to be sent on their way to wherever walking vermin go upon extinction post haste, is understandable.  And appreciated.  

Ok, then.  Back to today's Marla Wood's speed type-a-thon.  I think speed reading helps, with it.

Ace; typing is a contact sport.  Keyboarding is a collision sport.
Ring bells for service.

johnamazing

I'm glad its me that has to put up with me and not you (that has to put up with me).
If I was on the radio, I could turn myself off.
If I was on TV, I could hit the remote.
If I was awake, I could go to sleep.
If I was asleep, I could wake up. (Not a bad idea, at that!)

If I do wake up, I will let you know.
If I wake up in a deceased manner, the newspaper will be my official notification to Poasters.
Too bad I don't get the paper, or I could Poast the paper.
Or Poast the note. Hey! Poast-Its has just been born (as far as the newbie knows).

NewBie Knows

Ace

Well, I've been on TV, and it was not that comfortable.  I'm sticking with the sofa for now on.  

I am getting the feeling that I have become a "pawn" in johnamazing's game.  I feel I am being bandied about like some piece, in a game.  Like a pawn
Ok.  Hold it.  I've already used that analogy.  Let's try another.  Criminy.

First off, we don't get a newspaper.  I mean, with our observational skills and eye for detail we'd make Matt Drudge look professional.  I try, at times, as Court Jester/Janitor/Big Foot/Target to bring the chatroom up to speed with news and events.  Unfortunately, I'm too sporadic and careless and distracted to do much, often.  And, not well.  

No, I don't mean "I'm not well."  I'm saying I don't do well.  I do good; sure.  I try.  I mean, a lot of people do, I think.  But I don't do good, well.  Well, all that well, I suppose.  I do my best, but as Scuzzy says, baloney is the middle of the sandwich of life.

I think he said that.  Wade hasn't said much of anything.  Dude never talks; he just smiles.  And it's not like it's his smile.. like it's from someone else, somewhere else.  "Woot", if you know what I mean.

Well, once Johnny wakes up, I'll see what he has planned next.  I can't wait.

You know, though.. of course I can wait.  I mean, who "can't" wait?  It's not like we're on a deadline here, or have to punch in.  Sure; I can wait.  No problem.  No rush.  Everybody, take your time.  Stop, and smell the tulips.  

Ace; the roses aren't out yet, unless you just want to sniff a thorny stalk.  And watch out for whose tulips you smell, too, if you know what I mean.  
Ring bells for service.

johnamazing

"What was next",  was lost to a grumpy computer that locked its cursor after my inciteful solioquy. It was good, too.

I am on the adjacent machine while repairing the grumpy neighbor.
Have no idea what went down. It might engender a Poast in the what up forum.
I "aplopogize" for the temporal-mental machine!
Even the save is wunderfool! Believe me when I say that the original was much butter!
There was a tribute to Ace, Moe, Jerry Seinfeld and just all kinds of fun! Even Pandas and the Chinese.
Better Poast this befor (my first wife's spelling) that nasty re-appears on this machine (100% un-likely).

John Amazing

johnamazing

solioquy?

So-Leo-Quy
Mis-spelled due to my predeliction to being a LEO!
Or a bad speller feller.
ja