• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Ace the Destroyer

Started by scuzzy, April 30, 2003, 15:38 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I just looked down the list of Funny Bone topics, and I noticed that Ace has killed the overwhelming majority of them. I suppose he'll kill this one, too. 2.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

No.  I'm not.  

I am going to leave this one alone.  I shall demonstrate self discipline and fiscal responsibility and pathos and empathy and other admirable traits and leave it alone.

I shall not, will not, and am not involving myself with it, and by thus opposing, end it.

Nope.  No way.  

Oh.

oh oh.  O O.  shoot.

shOOt.  no, not you Scuzzy... man.

dangit.  funny bone head, I should put on a Nike cap...
Ring bells for service.

44mayg

Do they even make tall pointed Nike caps? :-)

AMD-geek

ouch that one had to hurt ace!

Ace

No, that did not hurt.  I am impervious to his taunts and disparaging innuendo.  You know, "innuendo" sounds like a subliminal Nintendo.

I have found that if I wear long pants no one will notice.  So there.

Ace; would figure a guy from a cemetary would resurrect a dead dang poast.
Ring bells for service.

44mayg

OK Ace, I'll bite on this one.

What subliminal little signs tell you AMD-geek comes from a cemetery? Do you have some kind of psychic powers? Or do you just consider those little voices in your head to be real?

Scuzzy: "I once had a moustache. Uhhhh, wait. I still do."

Ace misspelled misspelled before, and now cemetery. Hope you don't teach English any more.

trav

:) ...Ace.... :) Ace is the champ of all jesters, the soul in Poasters (he made the "Why do we spell Poasters with an A, thing!!! YAY!) Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, rules!!!!
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

scuzzy

No, Ace does not rule. He drools. Big difference.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Mark H

Quote from: Scuzzy on January 31, 2004, 00:58 hrs
No, Ace does not rule. He drools. Big difference.

Travis is just being an uninformed youth. Eventually, he will grow to see what Ace is really like. I remember that growing up I didn't see things the way my parents did, now that I'm older I see their points. Same will happen for Travis. ;)

Mark H
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Ace

Thank you, Mark, for passing on Scuzzy's original thought.  As for "cemetery" Stephen King misspelled his pets', so I was just following suit.  It would take a previously dead guy to know that one.  I wonder what Rip VanWinkle had on his tombstone.

And, you misspelled "uniformed."  Although I didn't know Travis was in the service, besides mine.

No; I don't teach English anymore.  Nor any less.  But if I had to choose between English Teacher and Champion Jester, I would pick my current occupation.  

Ace; I wish I could find the dang power vest to kill this thing.
Ring bells for service.

trav

Quote from: Travis F on January 30, 2004, 17:01 hrs
(he made the "Why do we spell Poasters with an A, thing!!! YAY!)

..... :)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

pat

Ace the destroyer? More likely Ace the Barbarian of the Hyborion region of Michiana.
Jester Barbarian looking to find the grail full of margaritas scattered about Michiana, keep looking they are out there under the snow.
Ace; Poast-mortem
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

I like that notion of being a Barbarian.  I don't have to bathe as often, then, or have to watch that the chicken bones stay off the floor.  Conan was a Barbarian, before he got the late night show.  

Wearing fur would be good, too, now that it's so stinking winter here in the Mythical Kingdom of Michiana, of Which Has No King.  I'll wait for the meltdown to look for margaritas; it's too cold now anyway and I hate it when you drink one too fast and get that freeze headache.  I'm surprised torturers don't use that, on their victims.  "Here; drink this fast.  Drink it, or we'll hurt you!!"

Yeah...

Ace; I wonder if there's a lowborion region, too.  There's a lowbrow region, near Elkhart.
Ring bells for service.