• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Wheres Trav?

Started by trav, November 22, 2004, 19:39 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

Well....we dont know....

he could be listening to RUSH, knowing him, he'll be yelling at the top of his lungs alog with Geddy

Orrr.....hmmmm

I dunno

Crimminy....

In other news!

*having found out about the man that had a gas leak in his house, and blew up his house, Ace decides to try that for himself

...turns out that he was cutting the Cheese, Parmesan, if you will

*Neon still hasnt fixed that light in the big building which stands behind his Jeep, which he lives in...I think it was Neon, wasnt it?

*Scuzzy still can't find a pair of shoes that fit him right, but likes his new cop car.

*Bubba has dissapeared. Again

*ThaG has also dissapeared. Yet again

*Goof still hasn't returned, thankfully, mabye.....

*Ace still is making good jokes, and not making, but replying to them as well.....mabye hes running out of ideas?
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

As to your original question:

I don't know.

Ace; you can't run out of what you didn't have in the first place.  C--m--y.
Ring bells for service.

trav

Very true!

that should be a random quote

"you can't run out of what you didn't have in the first place." - Ace
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

Oh. Good.  I have become a "random quote."  

Perchance, a bit of vapors floating in the ethereal void of space.  A ghostly glow over the wetlands as you look out over the landscape at dusk on the highway.

The dark form in the night sky where the stars aren't.

Ace; You cannot lose what you have not got.  

P.S.; yes, we have no bananas.
Ring bells for service.

trav

wow...thats the first time that i think i have seen Ace put something under his

"Ace;" part of his poasts!

Bill

"A ghostly glow over the wetlands as you look out over the landscape at dusk on the highway."

Actually thats swamp gas,  smells about like a dead panda.
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Ace

Well, or a rapidly approaching train if you're parked on the tracks.

Speaking of swamp gas, I made jambalaya for our office luncheon today, with Andouille sausage and chicken and peppers.  And more pepper.  That's gotta hurt.

Ace; better to have something under my name if there's not much above it.
Ring bells for service.

JimS

I haven't been around very frequently recently, but where is Travis?
"I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
- Stephen Grellet

Buffalo2102

He's still trying to build his 2 dollar audio system.  Or something.

He did pop in a while ago, on his birthday, hoping for praise and presents.

See here http://www.poasters.com/forum/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=12117

Buff;  Nice to see your return to the blonde jokes thread.  It was getting out of hand without you.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

Ace

As soon as he gets that other $1....

I'm glad the JimS turned up here, to ask about Travis.  I didn't realize it was that long ago I made the jambalaya for the office party.

Ace; I'd like to know where all the dang Angelina Joulie photos went, too.  Criminy.

Ring bells for service.

Buffalo2102

Oh......all right then.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

Ace

Thanks!  Brad Pitt's got Nuthin' on Me!

Well. Ok; maybe something.  But thanks anyway.

Ace; I feel more jolie, now.
Ring bells for service.