• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by query, November 25, 2000, 04:03 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

query

By that time, I believe 3DFx had taken over STB and was manufacturing cards itself.  In any case, take a look at the chip to see which it is (it's probably a Voodoo 3) and look for the drivers at www.3dfx.com.

NoCompromise

If you still have your invoice it will probably state it there..  also you may want to remove the cover and look at what the chip on the card says..  Ussually says 3dfx or something of the sort..

leerumage

If the video card is an AGP card, you will need to install the aliagp151 setup program  to set up AGP port first.

Joanie

Hi Leerumage,

Welcome to the chat and thank you so much for participating.

Joanie

Victor

I had a system file error that I was able to correct by re-installing Windows 98.  It corrected the problem but now I can't get the enhanced graphics to work.  Since I don't know what video card was provided with my Quantex system, I'm unable to load the correct driver.

Do you know what type (manufacturer/model #)of video card Quantex used as a standard?  I bought my system in January 1999.  On my receipt, I have the following info listed about the graphics:  VGA w/ 3DFX Chipset w/ VMI.  HELP!