• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

ACE POAST HIJACKED AT GEEK OLYMPICS

Started by Ace, August 09, 2004, 07:44 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

iansl

:) Here, let me add a few more rivets.

Kerplank
Kerplank
Zzzt

There.
Dell Inspiron e1505, Core Duo T2050, 1 GB DDR2-533, 160GB WD Scorpio 5400RPM HDD, 8x DVD+\-\DL burner, GMA 950, WXGA panel, Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2K7 Pro (thx M$)

iMac Aluminum 2.4GHz 20" w\4GB RAM, LP1965 LCD, OS X 10.5.2 + WinXP Pro
Macbook Air 1.6GHz 80GB HDD, OS X 10.5.2 + WinXP Pro, SuperDrive addon

The man, the mac user, the cell phone

Ace

Bad pun; that's my job
I'll pop that Zzzt; squeeze.. pop. Wait...
Hold it; dang haiku.

Ace; what poast is this one, anyway?  Where the heck are moderators around here?  
Ring bells for service.

JimS

Ace, sorry, I've been a little busy.  I was out of work for a while with a herniated disk in my neck, but now I'm back to work.  There's a lot to mop up, but I'll do my best to keep the fair-haired humor going.

Where is Bubba?  Why has he forsaken us?  C'mon, Bubba, a little help here, awlright?
"I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
- Stephen Grellet

iansl

I hope he won't jump on me for this, but maybe the janitor\jester around here could help you mop things up :).
Dell Inspiron e1505, Core Duo T2050, 1 GB DDR2-533, 160GB WD Scorpio 5400RPM HDD, 8x DVD+\-\DL burner, GMA 950, WXGA panel, Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2K7 Pro (thx M$)

Ace

All you JimS; don't fret it.  Just get well. When you're able, send in the blond(e)s.  Bubba; you come by when you can,,,.  You know your welcome anytime.

IanS, you just keep dumping on stuff, and I'll just keep cleaning up.  It's my job...  

I'm a pain in the neck sometimes, but I wouldn't wish a herniated disk on anyone. Not even a herniated CD...

Ace; Bubba needs to show for the finals, if not the prelims...
Ring bells for service.

iansl

Kersplash!

There's some more mess for you to get cleaned up. No, wait. That's cleaning fluid. I hope that helped. And I agree; a herniated CD would be kinda bad, but I don't think Ace would want to do that, even if it weren't...

Ace

My poast has been hijacked by an xTreme poaster.   I am in the rarefied air of greatness.  

I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve this morning, shutting off the Monarch on my way out the door to work...  Just looked to the right and felt a snap in my upper back.  Just about where one can't reach the knot...  I feel for JimS, today.

Ace; a blond drives into a room full of carjackers and says "Ok, guys, take it away.."
Ring bells for service.

Bill

Better watch that "feely" stuff, this is a family oriented board.  Unless, of course, you are a Governor, then its OK in Family oriented forums.

The POlice are always watching.

Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit