• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Joe, November 21, 2000, 16:50 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

quote:

...in so doing I boo boo-ed bad.

Got the message, Joanie.  No problem whatsoever.  Learning curves sometimes have slippery slopes!

Joe

Joanie

Hi Ya Joe,

Every once in awhile this Forum will play a trick on you or the Internet Highway had a traffic jam.

I have learned a good lesson here and I will pass it along.  Don't try to reply to the same message using the "quote" more than once without refreshing the browser, then be sure to go back and check to see that it didn't secretly poast.

Bear passed on your nice note (he didn't really pass on, maybe out but not on), Thanks.

We are still getting acquainteed with all of this. I learn something new and then I quickly forget it.

Joanie

Joanie

Forgive Me I accidently deleted your messages. There was problem saving my reply and I tried to cut and paste many times with error messages and the next thing I knew they all showed up so I deleted them but in doing so I think I deleted your original message.

It is a very busy day for me and it doesn't pay for me to hurry and that is what I was doing and in so doing I boo boo-ed bad.

I am so sorry.

Joanie