• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Joanie, November 14, 2000, 09:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanie

Hi Don,

That is a new one. Lets hope it is a minor, one time only, bug.

If it happens again try closing and reopening Explorer.

Joanie

n/a

Don, sometimes the browser fails to read the cookie that sets which topics are new. That's one of those things that just happens and we can't do much about. Luckily it doesn't happen very often.

What you did and what Joanie suggested can both serve to jog the cookie into working in your browser.

Clicking the Active Topics link is another option.

Don G

Bear & Joanie,

Seems like it must have been just a glitch. Like I said it the "Topic", it's minor anyway, not a world-stopper...

Been back a couple of times and everything hunky-dory, so far.

Don G
Don G

Don G

Bear,

Happened again.  This time I've got a little bit more info on how/when it happened.

I came on site, everything looked correct, had both yellow and pink folders showing.  Went into the PC Forum, both yellow and pink showing there also, read a couple, then poasted to one.  Then backed my way out to "All Forums", still everything looked OK.

Then entered "The Poast Office" and all folders were pink (well, I guess that's pink, my wife says I'm color blind...;)

Somehow I lost my cookie.....And I don't get enough cookies to afford to lose any.NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS MILK

Don G
Don G

Joanie

Loved the funny. Now!! Do you have a cat??

Joanie

Don G

quote:

Loved the funny. Now!! Do you have a cat??

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

Actually, I've got two of them. The male, Sam, would probably drink himself to death. The female, Gidget, won't touch the stuff...go figure...

Prior to Sam showing up, I expermented with my first web page, a very simple page for Gidget.  Take a look....

http://members.aol.com/kittengidget/Index.html

Sam showed up about the same way about three months ago, only he was a little older. They both are a little over a year now.

Don G

Edited by - Don G on Nov 17 2000  11:49:00 PM
Don G

Don G

Looks like a minor bug may have popped up.

Folders are all showing "new" messages.

Is this on your end or mine?

Don G

Hmmm...now they're ok...I just went to the login page and back in here and they're showing new and old...strange.....

Edited by - Don G on Nov 14 2000  06:25:35 AM
Don G