• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by scuzzy, November 10, 2000, 07:38 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Nice to have you join us, Travis. You are right, by the way. We were on the verge of doing an outright search for you. We were concerned you might not find us.  

Scuzzy

quote:

I know that you were ALL wondering if I would make it!!  I have been working my a$$ off for Equifax.  It is coming up on season for us and they keep hiring more agents for me to run.  My brain may explode this year.

I like the new forum!!  I like the extra options.  It will take me a few tries to get everything right, but I think I will have fun learning.

Keep up the (fun) good work!!

Travis 8^?  (dang, I have to find my old bruised smiley)

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

It's good to see you here Travis, we just don't see enough of you.

Glad you like the new Forum. Please hurry back.

Joanie

quote:

I know that you were ALL wondering if I would make it!!  I have been working my a$$ off for Equifax.  It is coming up on season for us and they keep hiring more agents for me to run.  My brain may explode this year.

I like the new forum!!  I like the extra options.  It will take me a few tries to get everything right, but I think I will have fun learning.

Travis

I will put on weight!!  HAAAAAAAA!!  I am soooooo funny!!

T
quote:

It's good to see you here Travis, we just don't see enough of you.

Glad you like the new Forum. Please hurry back.

Joanie

quote:

My wife thinks I am a god!  (I think.  Maybe that was 'a dog'?)

Joanie

Travis you don't have to put on weight for us. We would find you anyway all you need to do is stick a foot in the door.

Joanie

n/a

Hey, Travis

Good to see you made it. We're still getting organized around here, so any input you have will be much appreciated.

Travis

My wife thinks I am a god!  (I think.  Maybe that was 'a dog'?)