• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Going black with Antec B-Stock

Started by pat, November 30, 2007, 20:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

pat

Since I recently purchased a new monitor that is black and most of the other things on my desk are black I decided to go with an all black look. I always liked my Chieftec/Chenming/Antec style SX series performance cases, the ones I have now are Chenming. They are roomy inside very functional but also very large. So I started looking around for the TX series and even though the are discontinued and the Chenming knock-offs can't be found I did find some at the Antec B-stock store. They are priced at $44 without power supplies which is fine by me as I would sooner use something other then what came with the original and I planned on using what I already have.

I ended up ordering two and with shipping I paid 125.98 for the two. I was sort of concerned that B-stock may perhaps have a ding or other blemish to the finish, but these are brand new and look fine with all parts included except the power supply. I've used these cases in 3 other builds and like the understated look and functionality of these cases. I'm happy I was able to pick up a couple of these cases for a reasonable price. 
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64