• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by QQQ, May 07, 2001, 10:33 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

QQQ

Under Tech Resources on the home page, check out Media Computer Enterprises (portablecomputer.com).

I'm sure MCECOM will be poasting a reply to you soon.

portablecomputer.com

Why buy a new computer (Or old one for that matter)? The problem you described we could easily fix. The AC adapter is about $65 MAX, and the motherboard repair is usually under $180. All we have to do is remove the BIOS chip and sauter a new one on. Let me know if you are interested. We have been doing Quantex repairs for sometime.

Wesley Forrester and John

Media Computer Enterprises

www.mcecomputers.com

www.portablecomputer.com
Wesley Forrester
PORTABLECOMPUTER.COM

================================

neit_jnf

I'm greatly interested!!  I've been crazy looking for someone to help me for almost a year and when I took the laptop to a local dell repair shop they told me I needed a new motherboard.  I completely diassembled my machine so it is all apart and I could send you the motherboard alone or everything together so you assemble it back (I'm not sure I can remember how to put it back together right or maybe you send me complete do-it-yourself instructions).  Please reply!!  I'll be visiting the address you sent me.

quote:

Why buy a new computer (Or old one for that matter)? The problem you described we could easily fix. The AC adapter is about $65 MAX, and the motherboard repair is usually under $180. All we have to do is remove the BIOS chip and sauter a new one on. Let me know if you are interested. We have been doing Quantex repairs for sometime.

www.mcecomputers.com

www.portablecomputer.com

portablecomputer.com

We received your RMA request. I sent an e-mail with instructions and an address. Please let us know if you have any questions.

www.mcecomputers.com

www.portablecomputer.com
Wesley Forrester
PORTABLECOMPUTER.COM

================================

neit_jnf

I'm shopping for a Quantex I-1411 PII-366 or 400.  I have one but the motherboard died during a bios update and the AC adapter is dead too.  I just need the basic computer, battery and AC adapter.  I don't need extra RAM, floppy, CD, DVD or HD drive so you may keep them if you want but if you must sell the complete system I'll buy it if the price is good.  Please write to my email:  neit_jnf@yahoo.com