• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Movie Star (Dog The Bounty Hunter)

Started by scuzzy, January 07, 2010, 16:31 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I was on Dog The Bounty Hunter show last night. The incident occurred last summer and the show just aired on A&E.

Here's the link: Dog The Bounty Hunter - Kid Stuff

Once there, the show is presented in 3 parts. My partners and I are on the second half of Part 3. You can go straight to Part 3 by selecting the link after the ad plays.

I was first responder and those are my sirens heard in the background. Dog and his band of idiots are, well... a band of idiots.

Scuzzy; I'll be selling autographs at $5 each.  :-)
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

No doggone way. First thing, I'm actually on dialup so it'll probably be next summer by the time it loads.
Secondly, watching some dogcatcher catch a kid doesn't sound that sporting. Even if it was an idiot they were after.  I think an actual dog can be a tougher catch than some kid, just because dogs usually have enough sense not to get caught all that easily.
I'll split the $5 evenly if you want, and spring for $2.50.  That was pretty much my work bonus for last year, so I'm ok with that share.

ace; hope it wasn't some naked kid he wound up shooting when he jumped out of the closet. Unless it was Adam Lambert, and then I'd have to figure Johnny would be ok with it.
Ring bells for service.

pat

What  circus that must have been, but it looked more like a goat or some type of antelope that girl in the black shirt was holding than a dog. Maybe it was a baby Jackalope.

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

scuzzy

Believe it or not, it was a goat.

Scuzzy; and circus is a nice way of putting it.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

This is pretty funny; first Pat calls Scuzzy a Jackalope and then Scuzzy says he's really an old goat.

Otherwise, that is one freaky looking dog. Well, both of them.

Ace; Scuzzy oughta wear his shirt open and have his badge around his neck.  and have a pair of cheap sunglasses perched on his forehead.  That'd be way cool.
Ring bells for service.