• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Thanks so much everyone!

Started by ahopeter, April 26, 2004, 01:44 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

ahopeter

i just wanted to let everyone know that i am so truely grateful for all the great advice and never ending help that you have all provided me with.  

i can not forgot to show my appreciation for the astonishing patience that all of you have shown towards a novice such as myself...especially to Whizbang, Neon, Mark H., and Chandler.  i know it is really frustrating to have to "hold my hand" through alot of my basic questions.  thanks!!!
i'm just another helpless noob without Poasters.  i appreciate the help everyone...thank you!!!

Mark H

Thank you for the kind words. To "hold the hand" of others is exactly our purpose and we are glad you found it helpful.

I personally, look forward to you poasting again. One day, you will be the one offering advice. :)
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Neon

Thanks, ahopeter. I appreciate your validation of our attempts to lend help.

Sometimes the problems we troubleshoot get frustrating, but the people asking for assistance are rarely the focus of frustration. It helps to remember that we were all novices at one time.
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

Chandler

Thank-you for your kind words.  It is always nice to help pleasant people.

We all had to start somewhere, and the only way you can learn is by asking questions, and then experimenting.  In fact the best way, is to make a mistake, and then ask about how to fix it.  I've managed to kill many Windows installations in the past, but rarely the same way twice. ;D

ahopeter

thank you... you gentlemen are the best!!!
i'm just another helpless noob without Poasters.  i appreciate the help everyone...thank you!!!

trav

CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Igloo

Quote from: ahopeter on April 26, 2004, 13:42 hrs
thank you... you gentlemen are the best!!!

....i believe i am the 3rd....

i would also like to say thanks to carol and all girls ( sorry if thats wrong, memory gone bad)

igloo
AMD 64 4400+
2gb PC 3800 RAM
Asus a8n-Sli Premium
Nvidia 7800GT
5.1 creative Speakers
2x 250gb Maxtor S-ata drives
Windows XP Pro
32x DVD,
Dual Layer DVD Burner.

Server:

Amd Athlon xp 2400