• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Compkiosk Computer Information Site Review please!

Started by compkiosk, May 18, 2008, 04:39 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

compkiosk

Hi guys I was wondering if you could review my website?

If anyone has any guides we will put them in our guide section and give you full credit! You have to post the guide on the forums first.

http://www.compkiosk.com/

scuzzy

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

compkiosk

*Update*

Homepage Text have been resized for better viewing.

Ad's removed from forum untill we find better placement and sizes.

Forum Title changed from yourdomain.com to Compkiosk Forums

New Guide created, "How to install Windows Xp by Thomas Wormald."

Submit your own guide button added in the guide section of the website.

Homepage navigation bars now stay lit depending on what page your on.

*Coming Soon*

Navigation Bar Font needs to be changed to be read easier

More Guides

Remove bottom right 3 Homepage ads and replace with a new feature!

Change some Font Colors

Add extra links to Forum Nav Bar

More to come soon!

CompKiosk.com

Buffalo2102

It looks very good to me.

The only thought I have had is that you may want to post some kind of disclaimer that the site owners are not responsible for the content of the guides - in case someone posts an incorrect guide and it screws up someones valuable data.

Just a thought.  I hope it works out for you.

Buff
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

compkiosk

We now have about 9 guides added to the forums and website and are still looking for a website review as I'd like to improve on it as much as I could thanks! Compkiosk.com If you have a guide or a review post it!