• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, November 24, 2000, 05:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

See, that's so typical. So so typical. "Put you in your own room, Ace..." "Stay over there, Ace" "Keep away from the other children, Ace"  "Get that wacko oughta here, Ace's mom.."  

Yeah, it brings back memories.

I think you all oughta get stuffed, for the holidays. Hope your dang holiday was fulfilling, too.

Go back to your room, Ace. Go ahead; try to do a giant picture gif thingy, Ace. Oh, you can't. Well, then go poast to yourself, Ace.

Criminy. Like I'd miss this. and Vice Verse.

"Bob".

Ring bells for service.

Joanie

Ohhhhhhhh!!! It's Ace and now we're almost full circle.

We want you to have a funny room all to yourself because you keep us all in stitches with your silly stuff and oh so creative Poasts.

I am so happy to see you here.

Joanie

scuzzy

I don't get it. You could have picked almost any sign-in name here. Why didn't you choose AceBozo?

As for the rooms, we deliberately chose to make this into a puzzle palace, just in case you showed up. We know you're about 39 watts short of a 40 watt bulb, so we wanted to keep you running in circles trying to find us.

So, what's your computer problem today? Can't find an outlet to plug into? That's not what Carol was referring to when she talked about plugins, you know. You can't plug your CPU into Shockwave. Well, maybe you could, but you wouldn't get what you might expect.

Hey, there's a turkey in another room using your Ace moniker. I wouldn't stand for that if I were you. I'm grateful that I'm not. But if I were, I'd baste him and cook his butt until the cows came home.

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Ok, we know your hiding in the closet so get on out here and show your face Ace. You can't remain their forever and you know it.

The guys want to put up a room for you even though we know how you feel. We feel you'll get over how you feel and become one of the Poasters once again.

Come on Man get with us we are all lonesome for you.

Just think a room to call your own and you won't even have to hang up your clothes.

Joanie