• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Joanie, November 11, 2000, 17:29 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanie

Hi Rick,

I am sure it is safe to open but it's really not worth the effort. He is just telling you all about how bad our Dear Bear is and how blind I am and Scuzzy is a naughty one too.

We are the badest people in the world to him because we want to provide the best that we can for our friends here.

Those who have been around for awhile are use to this and they just take it with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Please hurry back.

Joanie

quote:

Hi I just got a download mail from Stevemr2@televar. Does any know why?

Is it safe to open?

Rick

n/a

Hi Rick,

If you (or anyone else who's received Steve's emails) want the longer version, email me, but Joanie pretty well nailed it.

Thanks for the server error info, by the way. If you have any more problems please let me know.

Travis

I got one too.  I am not too comfortable receiving a mass 'spam' email from anyone so, off it goes to abuse@televar.com.  I am quite upset and have been using nice pretty expletives for the last 10 minutes.  I gave up being a 4 year old about 29 years ago so I say enough is enough.

I really like it here and am planning on staying.

Travis

My wife thinks I am a god!  (I think.  Maybe that was 'a dog'?)

Joanie

Thank you Travis for the nice words. We have always enjoyed having you around and I for one am delighted you like this Forum.

It took lots or trial and error before we decided this was it and Bear worked long hours setting it up and we appreciate your appreciation.

Joanie

quote:

I got one too.  I am not too comfortable receiving a mass 'spam' email from anyone so, off it goes to abuse@televar.com.  I am quite upset and have been using nice pretty expletives for the last 10 minutes.  I gave up being a 4 year old about 29 years ago so I say enough is enough.

I really like it here and am planning on staying.

Travis

RICK

Hi I just got a download mail from Stevemr2@televar. Does any know why?

Is it safe to open?

Rick