• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by n/a, November 11, 2000, 21:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

n/a

Hi Joanie,

I'm here.  I didn't have anything worthwhile poasting yesterday.  And by the time I was ready to poast the answer to the Einstein Challenge, someone had already answered it.

Hi Joanie,

I like the new forum, even though I'm not always comfortable with change.  It's nice to be able to read all of the responses without having to click on and wait for hyper-links to load.

I do have a question, though.  Someone poasted a plea for help with Nero in the other forum.  How can I get the answer to him/her?  I can't find a way of poasting a new topic to tell them to come here for the answer they seek.

BTW--thanx for asking about me.  It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.  Or is that the wine I'm drinking?  Oh, I have water in my cup, it must be your friendliness giving me that happy feeling.    

Joanie

QQQ, we like fuzzies here in the Poasters.

I left a message for NEON to get a hold of you.

For some reason you are not listed in a new members box I found. I'm on my way to check it out.

Joanie

QQQ you are not registered. Hmmmm! I don't know how you can poast without being registered. Another puzzle for me.

QQQ

Hi Joanie,

I *was* registered.  Then, because of some difficulty, I was deleted.  Non-existent.

I'm not sure I exist.  Maybe I'm just a figment of someone's hallucination.  Perhaps that is why I was able to poast without being registered.  Interesting theory.

Actually, Bear deleted me between the time I poasted and the time you checked.

That's a sobering thought. One can be deleted from cyberspace in a split second.  A few strokes on the keyboard and you're gone.

Bear, can you get rid of my debts as easily?

I need to stop rambling.

Joanie

Hey QQQ,

Your a funny person, I can't say guy or I can't say gal cuz I don't know if you are male or female.

I wrote about "My best friend is a stranger, someone I never met. We get together  everyday and surf the Internet." bla, bla, bla. It's about gender and not knowing if she is a he or if he is a she.

Were you ever able to read my replies to your messages???

Glad your here and you play a big part in our family.

Joanie

QQQ

Hi Joanie,

I got your message last night, but because of a problem with Netscape (they were upgrading/ updating) I could not respond and that's when I asked if you had IM.

When I was finally able to get my mail, there were also replies from Bear which explained that he had to delete me and that I had to re-register.

During the registration process, my ISP went down.  I wasn't even sure that I *had* registered successfully.

I tried to poast today and it worked, so I guess the problem with my ISP was inconsequential.

Long winded way of saying I'm sorry for not being able to respond to you last night.

BTW--you can refer to me in the masculine gender.

Of course, it you want to get into a deeper psychological discussion, everyone has masculine and feminine traits.  The psychologically healthiest people are those who express high levels of each.

So guys, don't be afraid to say you "feel" and shed a tear or two.  Ladies, don't be afraid to pick up a wrench.

And now that I have managed to incite people, I will depart--for now.

Joanie

OK QQQ come out from hiding we know your here somewhere.

Joanie