• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by scuzzy, November 09, 2000, 18:25 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Eric,

I have to apologize for destroying your original message. It was not intentional on my part. I'm still learning this forum, and I'll make sure I never make that mistake again. Please accept my apologies.

Alex

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Hi Eric,

I think my welcome message blew the coop too.

Hope we see more of you around here. What are you up to these days? How do you like the new Forum??

quote:

Eric! I see you still lurk around. Nice to see you again.

As for the domain name, we have Bear to blame for that.

He did pretty much 100% of the work here.

Scuzzy

da5id

tagalfa

Hi Joanie, Scuzzy, All,

I usually checked your other forum for messages, and have replied to a few people, but I'm more familiar with the consumer aspect of computers (What to look for when purchasing, for example.)  rather than the technical stuff. And since I don't own a Dell/Quantex, I didn't really have anything to offer the recent conversations.

BTW: I'd again like to thank everyone, as it was because of your message board that I didn't purchase a Quantex PC towards the end of last summer. My 'Midwest Micro' PC has been great --not one problem! I haven't had the need to call their tech support once; best $1,000 I ever spent. [Sorry, Quantex owners...not trying to rub it in.]

Anyway, nothing has changed with me. I think that I previously stated that I was thinking about starting a small (very small!) advertising business. I plan to purchase MS Frontpage 2000 soon (I'm reading a couple books on FP2K, web hosting, starting a start-up business, etc.) and should have plenty of questions for the board!

I've been meaning to take down my old website, but keep getting occasional e-mails  from 'newbees' thanking me for creating the ''Cut, Copy & Paste'' Tutorial. As for your site's available space, ya' might wanna' create one. It still surprises me as to how many people don't know how to cut & paste...doctors, lawyers, etc.

I still get 3-6 hits a day on it:

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/inexile/cutcopypaste.html

I do have one question regarding Frontpage 2k, maybe someone could help me:

Will there be a Frontpage 2001? I don't know if I should purchase the current version (2000) or wait until next year for the 2001 one. Anyone?

Regards,

ERIC

*Happy Veteran's Day to all! *

quote:

Hi Eric,

I think my welcome message blew the coop too.

Hope we see more of you around here. What are you up to these days? How do you like the new Forum??

quote:

Scuzzy

tagalfa

Scuzzy