• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Stay away from South Bend

Started by pat, June 15, 2008, 17:37 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

pat

At least during a thunder storm. We were in the Olive Garden eating a little dinner and some giant hail started to fall from the sky. Got some pretty good dents in the car from it too.

Darn, have to go and check my insurance policy now.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Chandler

I'd be more concerned about the South Bend Showel Slayer

Ace

Ok.. what's a "showel slayer"?  Like the shower scene from "Psycho" with a shovel? 

Sure, I'd stay away from him too.  Usually I stay away from Olive Garden, just because of the crowds let alone the hail. 

Ace; hale.
Ring bells for service.

pat

I'd be satisfied just knowing what a showel is, I think I could figure out the rest.

Sure the Garden was crowded, it being fathers day. But we sat in the bar area and we had the whole place to ourselves there so it was alright. Except for the hail, if I'd known about that I would have gone home, there was none of that here.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64