• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Legos

Started by pat, December 12, 2007, 19:41 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

pat

Well this is different, check out what this guy can do with Legos.
Lego Art
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Leggo my Eggo...!

Yes; different.  Like Paganini on a harmonica different.  Somebodies have waaay too much time on their hands.

Pretty impressive, though.  Iconic, almost.  Although that picture, with the stars, in the night, is strangely blurry to me...  I never had Legos, so it's hard to relate.  Never wore Leggs, either, to the best of my knowledge.  I had tinkertoys, mostly.  It'd be funny if somebody slipped in a few Lincoln Logs as "spam."

Ace; maybe building Leggo houses could boost the home construction industry.
Ring bells for service.

pat

We were at the big Lego store in Chicago last year and they also have some neat things put together with Legos.

Those folks that put those things together have way more patience than I do.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

I did not know there was a big Lego store in Chicago...  Actually made out of Legos..? 

You know, we probably should be careful this doesn't get out.  I would hate to think what FEMA might do, if they heard of a Lego option on builiding materials.

Good news for New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina!  FEMA has announced a plan for all storm damaged areas to be rebuilt by the end of this year!

Ace; next they'd try Legos for artificial legs...
Ring bells for service.

pat

You know with the way things were going for Fema back then, they would have gotten a load of Legos from China painted with lead paint and they would have been recalled to some obscure lot and sort of sunk into the soft ground.

Anyway, the store wasn't made out of Legos, jeez, what are you thinking. There was some cool displays made with Legos in the store though.

Mark H

I loved Legos growing up and liked to create neat little robots and vehicles. I never did anything like this guy. I have seen his work before on the internet, but some of those creations were new to me.

Mark H
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.