• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

ASUS A7N8X Deluxe compliant memory

Started by Allie-Baba, July 26, 2006, 05:18 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie-Baba

As predicted - I have not been able to find what memory is compliant with my motherboard on the ASUS Web Site(s).

Anyone happen to have the list?

Wouldn't one think this would be a fairly high priority item found easily on their site?

THNX
BRAD
"I had  something to say here, but then I forgot"

Bill

The approved memory list now seems to be included in the board's manual which you can download from the site.

Bill
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Ace

You can try what I did and hit the memory maker sites to find their match with a particular board; this was the response I got from ASUS -  

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately we do not do the validation of memory, that is something the memory manufactuers do. Patriot memory is good ram, but you need to verify with them that it has been tested and verified for this motherboard. If they have a website, you may be able to check on their website for a memory configurator. Perhaps you can search by motherboard. If not, then try calling them directly. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Technical Support Team
Ring bells for service.

Allie-Baba

Interesting - I thought that ASUS was controlling this info.  

THNX
BRAD
"I had  something to say here, but then I forgot"