• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Ultimate process manager ??

Started by Robin, February 21, 2004, 08:08 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin

Hi again guys =P.

I've found this program which closed down "All non-essential processes" with a click of a button =P. And it worked quite well i must say, but i noticed it didn't close down them all though.

So i did it manually, and finally came down to 15 remaining processes which all seemed like processes windows must run.

Since it boosted my PC alot, i though like "I wonder if there's a program which could block all other processes than the ones remaining here...hmm..".

And now i ask you guys =P.

Is there any kind of program with which you can, for example, enter the names/select the processes which you would like to keep running, and close/kill all other processes not entered/selected!?

It would be the best program i could ever have !

Thanks !!
Swedish Voice-Over artist interested in working in or near San Jose!
My Voice Profile
| My Community Island of redemptions - Isle Red - Fighting Loneliness - i am so lonely - islandofredemptions.com

Neon

Try End It All, which is available in our downloads page.
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition