• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

ACE'S HEADLINE NOOSE

Started by Ace, March 28, 2006, 06:45 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

It just goes to show; cats can kill a chatroom just as quick as pandas.

Things that leaked out of my head:

* Condoleeza Rice gets her "dream job", becoming NFL Commissioner with Tagliabue's retirement.  Shortly thereafter the NFL announces its next two expansion teams: the Kabul Afghans and the Fallujah Insurgents.  

* Last night I was able to catch the final women's free skate from the Olympics, on NBC's "Wait Until People Are In Bed To Show The Important Stuff Time Delay Presentation" format.  

* Under the same principle, who came up with the "2nd Game At 10 PM" March Madness formula...  

* and on a school night.  Knight.  Bobby was right about the stupid start times.

* I actually visited George Mason University.  We caught a women's tennis tournament there.  Nice place.  

* Of course it's not a civil war in Iraq.  First thing, it's not very civil.  Secondly everybody knows one team wears gray and the other side wears blue, and they line up on a field with muskets...

* If only Lincoln had lived, to see it.

* Every shoe is lightweight when your feet are abnormally small.

* I don't wear steel toes, although there's times my toenails seem to be.  And they are perfectly proportioned and absolutely average.

* If that's a "Cinderella" team, then Cinderella is one big guy.

* If Joakim Noah let his hair down, he might look like a girl, but he'd be one big ugly girl...  Credit his dad Yannick with creative hairstyling.

* To tame the long hitters, the Master's makes the course longer every year, which rewards the...  ok, hold it.  Hold on a second...

uh, long hitters.

* Ok; here's a deathwish:  Ted Kennedy in a car going over a creek with Dick Cheney riding shotgun.

Ace; I have no idea what that means, but it seems picturesque. A picture is worth a 1,000 words, more or less.
Ring bells for service.

halokid

Im sorry for gruding up an old poast but i experienced
imagery unexpected and completely by error. Condoleeza Rice gave me the imagery of cheesy rice
perhaps it was the two e's in her first name that sounded so cheesy... then i took a second glance at her name.. Condoleeza it.. it sounds so perhaps european or  italian? Condoleeza Rice! doesnt it  sound like zesty rice? I think im going to try and put
speggetti sauce on my rice next time...hmmmm

Neon

yeah, sort of like if you took colby, gorgonzola, and mozzarella cheeses and mixed them together, you would get condoleeza
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

Buffalo2102

Yet another food poast?

Buff;  Still trying to work out what "gruding up" means.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.