• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

ACE TRIES TO REDEEM HIMSELF

Started by Ace, February 18, 2004, 07:24 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Well, until I found out they'd pay more for empty Corona bottles.

Not that I have anything to add, but I know in my position of sitting but and also Jester - Janitor - LOOKOUT!! - sPELL CHECKER I am expected to contribute on a periodic if not daily basis.  Not as often as Administrators, but that's why they make the big bucks.  Plus, Scuzzy's fingering Trigger killed the Recent "Po(A)st" chain.  That's probably just as well as I was confused in reading it over why I was dating my wife, when we first met.  That's getting pretty familiar pretty fast, if you ask me.

Anywho:

Well.  Ok.

Oh, I know.  WERID thE StOPID PAOSTErs AN WEV JUSt Taekin Ovr AcES COmportuper ANnd

No.  I didn't feel like that, today.  Ok, how about

I am the Prophet Notredamus and I predict that the Presidential Campaign of Senator John Kerry will collapse when his slogan "Kerry is so very" fails to sway California voters.  In other news

Shoot.  I don't feel like that, either.  Maybe I should just poast as myself.  Well, not myself.  "Ace."  my fictitious yet cumbersome self.  Whom I fail to resemble, particularly with those stupid jingling bells and upturned toes...  It's bad enough with your shoes like that, but when it's actually your toes..

Yeah, that'll do.  Ok, then, in today's news:

*Travis, having a light bulb go off in his neck, stumbles back to Poasters periodically after finding his other place abandoned.  

*Other Poasters kick themselves after having their sites advertised, and realizing they have nothing to sell

*Poasters, in a kindhearted gesture, send the Room Jester components of their high-end stereos, supplying Ace with Scuzzy and Chevy's speakers and Pat's recently found Luxman and Dude's monster cable in lieu of pay

*yeah, right

*The Highest Paid Player in baseball changes position upon signing with his new team, as apparently the resident shortstop is better than him

*Ace pledges to never use the word "Stupid" in a poast title again, after finding it really hard to kill off one of those

*If Nascar starts with the biggest race, and the last 10 races are the meaningful "race off", then the whole rest of the season is... meaningless?

*Owners of computer NASCAR race games find themselves intentionally crashing after a time, due to boredom in just watching themselves go round and round and round...

*A new Electronic Arts racing game called "Ohio Highway" that includes first-person shooter and race car driving is pulled off shelves...

*The few able to purchase the game give up on it after a few hours, finding Ohio highways terminally boring and discovering that getting across Ohio by car takes weeks, even at racing speeds

*Ace discovers he has gotten one of the few Eternal Return To Castle Wolfenstein games, as he realizes it will never end no matter how many Nazis and zombies and super soldiers he kills

*After reading about each other's taste in music and movies and stereos Poasters members abandon the chatroom to go watch movies and listen to music

Ace; I know I'm supposed to carry my weight here, but that's really hard until I can get jogging again...
Ring bells for service.

trav

Quote from: Ace on February 18, 2004, 07:24 hrs
Yeah, that'll do.  Ok, then, in today's news:

*Travis, having a light bulb go off in his neck, stumbles back to Poasters periodically after finding his other place abandoned.  

*Other Poasters kick themselves after having their sites advertised, and realizing they have nothing to sell

*Poasters, in a kindhearted gesture, send the Room Jester components of their high-end stereos, supplying Ace with Scuzzy and Chevy's speakers and Pat's recently found Luxman and Dude's monster cable in lieu of pay

*yeah, right

*The Highest Paid Player in baseball changes position upon signing with his new team, as apparently the resident shortstop is better than him

*Ace pledges to never use the word "Stupid" in a poast title again, after finding it really hard to kill off one of those

*If Nascar starts with the biggest race, and the last 10 races are the meaningful "race off", then the whole rest of the season is... meaningless?

*Owners of computer NASCAR race games find themselves intentionally crashing after a time, due to boredom in just watching themselves go round and round and round...

*A new Electronic Arts racing game called "Ohio Highway" that includes first-person shooter and race car driving is pulled off shelves...

*The few able to purchase the game give up on it after a few hours, finding Ohio highways terminally boring and discovering that getting across Ohio by car takes weeks, even at racing speeds

*Ace discovers he has gotten one of the few Eternal Return To Castle Wolfenstein games, as he realizes it will never end no matter how many Nazis and zombies and super soldiers he kills

*After reading about each other's taste in music and movies and stereos Poasters members abandon the chatroom to go watch movies and listen to music

Ace; I know I'm supposed to carry my weight here, but that's really hard until I can get jogging again...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

I think I've just stumbled upon the key to creating the never ending eternal poast...

Pizza, or otherwise.

I just need to say something, anything... the longer, the better.  Travis, being an expert in smoke and mirrors, will then hold up his reflection of my statements as a mirror image of the original.  Then, like a mirror placed against a mirror or a tiny lightbulb going off in your neck will allow the original poast to replicate itself and duplicate itself and probably other words that end in "cate" unto infinity.  And beyond.

Saves a lot of cutting and pasting, at the very least.  I am immortal, thanks to him.  

Ace; I wonder if I mispelled immoral, again.
Ring bells for service.