• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by scuzzy, October 02, 2001, 12:52 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I can't comment on the effectiveness of Window Washer. However, I have found other ways to maintain my hard drive and operating system that in my opinion are very effective, plus it's free. Keeping temp folders cleaned out, and using prudent security measures isn't too difficult. Plus, there are many free programs available which are very effective tools to help keep your computer in check.

I'm not suggesting that Window Washer isn't worth the money, as it may very well be. But I'd rather do it myself. Besides, one of the very best tools available at any price, Clean9x, is 100% free, and can be downloaded at Fred Langa's Site.

I just noticed that Window Washer is available for a 30 day free trial. You may want to give it a test drive and see if you like it.

http://www.poasters.com/images/scuzzy.gif" border=0>

Alex Garcia
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Hi thestonerose,

Welcome to the Poasters Forum. Scuzzy is an expert on cleaning windows so don't hesitate to take his advice,  on the other hand I have to have somebody do mine and you know how hard it is to get someone to do windows these days.

Hurry Back and thanks for your poast.

Joanie

http://www.poasters.com/images/rahrahsm.gif  " border=0>

thestonerose

is this product any good? does it really get rid of evidence of naughtiness?

cheers all.