• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

News Flash: State of Ohio Bans...

Started by Bill, September 03, 2004, 08:24 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

"dead wood" residents of Michigan.
Ohio sets up state border check points on  secondary roads to stop immigration of some residents of Michigan.

Can Indians from Indiana be next on the list of undesirables?  
May I see your papers, please?
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Ace

We don't need no stinking papers....

Ace; maybe Ohio could build a "great wall" to block off the northern border.  Of course, it's 4 times larger than China so it'd take a lot of bricks.  In a way, I'm glad we don't have a bricklayer present...
Ring bells for service.

Bill

Another poast killed by the Power Vest.  
Didn't even get to talk about the emerald ash borers or the RVs.
Crikey.
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Ace

Oh, quit trying to resurrect the thing.  It's dead.  Ohio is just too big a topic, and wasteland, to do a poast on.  It takes way to long to traverse, and when you get to the end, it looks pretty much the same anyway as the adjoining state.  You might as well just take the dang thing out, put Indiana up against Pennsylvania, and have a dramatic elevation shift.  Plus, that would put Indiana only a couple hours from DC, instead of 11 with Ohio hogging up the middle.

Anyway, at least I got a good one in about the great wall, and bricklayers.  That's historical, here.

ace; no, not hysterical.  That's another reason this one can fade out.
Ring bells for service.