• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Mark!

Started by 44mayg, March 27, 2004, 18:22 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

44mayg

OK, I'll stand by that statement...... if it's really your birthday. For reals. Not false, but true.

Not the never ending birthday syndrome like Scuzzy, Ace and Dude have. 24/7, 365 days a year. Every year. Forever getting presents presented to them.

Andrew S

Happy Birthday Mark! If it is your birthday, hope its a nice one

Mark H

Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Andrew S

Is your birthday in the calendar ? i didnt see it?

???

Mark H

Nope, it was last February. ;D

Mark H

Andrew S

Hmmmm Happy Birthday anyway 8)

Neon

Nope, I'm not wishing you a happy birthday. It's not on the calendar. Nope, no way, no how. Wouldn't be prudent, so not gonna do it. :P

Have a nice day. :)
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

44mayg

What the hecks going on? I don't know if someone was working on the site, or it was just a glitch, but just before I poasted that, there were birthdays showing for today at the bottom. Three people, and one was Mark H.

OK Mark, consider it a belated happy  birthday :-)

I shall now tap the 'Post' buttun.

Ace

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHRK on this day which is apparently not your birthday although it sounds like it was your birthday some day before today last month not this month in the past which, obviously, must have held a day that was your birthday, and some point in time, and hopefully in the future, too.  So, either happy belated birthday (I also think of those more as "I'm so darn lazy or self absorbed I didn't even bother to commemorate your birthday within a reasonable time zone or with any sense of timeliness, but then I thought about it and decided I had better make at least some lame attempt after all, even though it's now after and it hardly seems to matter since I couldn't get around to it when it was actually here) or happy future/next birthday.  

My birthday is always in March, except to my brother in law who once called me in January wishing me a happy one.  It wouldn't be like him to be early for anything, so we just figured he was wrong or insane.  If you were indeed born in February, although not this February, then I'd say you're older than me since I'm a month younger.  

Cool.

So here's wishing you a wonderful birthday and unbridled enthusiasm and success in life and career and home and moving if you have to but hope you get your wish(es).  And a cake, unless it's now a month old and then I'd figure why bother.  Candles would probably set fire to it.

Unless it isn't your birthday, and no where near your birthday, and then I'll echo the sentiments of "have a nice day" instead.  Unless it's now night in W. VA, and then I guess it'd have to be "good night - don't let the bed bugs bite."

Ace; bed bugs; yech.  Mite bites.

Ring bells for service.

Wade777

LOL... happy <late> birthday
Need a custom computer?
Check out my website:
http://www.microhardcomputers.com

bill macdonald

MarkH
If you wanted to be the Mad Hatter for a day or month, we could have an UNbirthday party and invite the white rabbit - but not Ace- he'd probably scare the rabbit.
bill

trav

dagnabit, my birthday here at poasters is still going on ;) Mark, your not beating my two year birthday ;)

Happy birthday, whenever, wherever it is.

Travis; Where's Ace?
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Chandler

I'm confused, because I've not really been here.  

The problems could be because I left Ace to cover for me while I've been gone.  So if it really was your birthday, and not Ace messing with the settings to make everyone think it was his birthday, Happy Birthday Mark!

P.S.  I'm not going to be around much for the next month, because I'm at home and don't want to tie up the phone line all day ;D (no broadband here in the 'burbs).

Mark H

I appreciate all the happy birthday wishes, even though I don't want two in two months. That is getting too old quickly. I would rather think of it as an extension of my birthday. Only a few months more and I can have an eternal birthday like Scuzzy. ;D

For those wanting to extend it more, here is the link to the original birthday poast for me this year.

Mark H

scuzzy

Okay, I checked and I already wished you a "Happy Birthday" the first time around. Nevertheless, I'll go ahead and wish you another good one simply because you deserve it. Unlike Ace, who only deserves a good swift kick in the rear axle.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

Ok, Mark, you birthday hog.  It's bad enough when Scuzzy has an eternal one, for a couple weeks straight, but having one and then waiting awhile and having another one is a bit much...

Well, not if it's been a year; I meant sooner than that.  If you waited a year, that'd be about right.

In revisiting your original birthday poast, I found my original response more entertaining than this one's, so if it's all the same to you I'm going with that one and not the "Birthday Redux" version.  I wish Scuzzy could be deleted from one or the other, as that would sway my vote more.

Ace: "Axle" Rose
Ring bells for service.