• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, February 17, 2001, 07:45 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

I concur. That's why I drink Pepsi; obviously Coke is no dang good. And another solution (I think that's the scientific term) is to dilute it with Canadian Mist.

Far as the first thingy about dry mouth and the like, I think it basically means Scuzzy should soak his head.

I don't know, that'd probably be good advice for some others, too, but we can start with him and monitor his progress.

Shoot, wish I had more coffee. That's the best.

Ace; all wet. It's a good thing.

Ring bells for service.

n/a

One thing about it, I drink that much water I also get a lot more exercise.

We need to invent a human irrigation system. Should be pretty simple, really, a hose in and a hose out, just don't get 'em mixed up.

The soaking the head thing is tricky. A little soaking is okay--swells out the wrinkles and cleans the pores. But if you over-do it, the wrinkles come back worse than ever, and they're kind of pale and ugly.

Maybe we can get Scuzzy to pose for some before and after to illustrate what I'm talking about.  

I agree about the Pepsi, especially the diluted kind. I actually prefer Dr. Pepper, but it's awful when you dilute it no matter what you use.

I always thought the water in soft drinks and coffee counted toward a person's daily intake. Maybe that stuff dissolves water, too.

Even if you just stick with water, you have to decide between hard water, soft water, mineral water...if you're already dehydrated, that sort of thing is confusing.

I guess I'll just wait until they come out with dehydrated water so I don't have to run to the john all day.

http://www2.mmind.net/bskarky/bb1cc.jpg" border=0>

--Bear

Joanie

Guys,

And another thing, if you used all that water for drinking in my town the Mayor and the City Council would hang you up to dry.

Joanie

http://www.poasters.com/images/rahrahsm.gif  " border=0>

Carol

Well, I drink mostly only water.  No coke, no coffee.

But I am certainly glad that there are lots of people out there that truly like Coca-Cola since that is our lively hood.

It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Joanie

Hi Carol,

It is a pleasure to know that my Coke purchases add something to the lively hood of such nice people.

Diet Free Coke is simply the best, rahrah for Coke.

Joanie

Linda Sue

quote:

I concur. That's why I drink Pepsi; obviously Coke is no dang good. And another solution (I think that's the scientific term) is to dilute it with Canadian Mist.

Far as the first thingy about dry mouth and the like, I think it basically means Scuzzy should soak his head.

I don't know, that'd probably be good advice for some others, too, but we can start with him and monitor his progress.

Shoot, wish I had more coffee. That's the best.

Ace; all wet. It's a good thing.

Linda Sue

New here! I had to respond to the Coke message as I drink way too many.  First thing in the morning last thing at night. I should have stock in the company. When I want to lose five pounds I limit my coke to one a day.  Very hard for me to do. I think I goofed and posted someone elses post. Don't as me how I did it.  Sorry I will try to do better.

Neon

quote:

COKE

No wonder coke tastes soooo good:

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

Now we finally know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa

http://neon.home.texas.net/neonsm.gif" border=0>
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

Joanie

Hi Linda Sue,

Nice to see you here in the Forum. Looks like most of us are Coke fanciers and I know Carol will appreciate that.

We are going to have to work at converting Ace since he has a problem with it.

I see Neon has found some very good reasons for drinking Coke and they are not for playing dunk the Kitty Kats head.

Glad you found us.

Joanie

n/a

Please don't soak Scuzzy's head in Coke. He has all these kids to raise, and all our insurance rates would probably go up.

--Bear

Ace

HEY WHERE'S MY STEAK????

dangit.

I had the dang thing, and set it down, right near my dang Pepsi a day or so ago and now...

it's....

uh

near... in.... near... by....in....?

huh.

Ok, ok, never mind. Not a problem. I like mixed drinks. "Beefeaters"... yeh.

Hey, nobody go sitting in any Colas, ok, even if they probably remove the dang things. I don't need to see any more "Where's So and So????" and then come to find out they disintegrated.  

Man, I gotta try throwin' Coke on the nasties in DiabloII. That'd do some damage. Not like beer, which is only good and nutritious and healthful and good.

Ace; One Hour until I can get Moose-headed.

Ring bells for service.

Deduece

Well, it's been more than an hour. Let's see those antlers, boy.

Coke is good for tenderizing. If you don't want it tender, don't put it in Coke.

Just my opinion.

DeDuece

--de two is better dan anon--

n/a

My health care practitioner sent me this:

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population.)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short- term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Are you drinking the amount of water you could every day?

=================================================

COKE

No wonder coke tastes soooo good:

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and .......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Still Want To Drink Up?

--Bear