• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Moving Tip #32

Started by Karen, April 18, 2004, 11:44 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

Yeah, all that's very true, but my head isnt SO big! theres a red T-Shirt there ;)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

You misspelled tee-shirt.  I couldn't see it, as it was hidden behind that gigantic head.  It's a very nice head, though, in spite of its size.  Which is immense.  

I might be able to work that in in the story of your life, part 4.  Maybe some science experiment gone awry, or tragic biohazard released or terrorist plot, involving your head and it becoming pretty darn big almost overnight.

It's got the makings of a made for TV disaster film.  Those are very popular.  

Ace; I wear Nike tee shirts, typically.  You can see them ok, as my head is pretty much normal sized.  Heck, you could see my tee shirt from a block away and not even notice I have a head on.  It's all in the proportions.
Ring bells for service.

Nestor

Based on a true story:
As seen on TV:
A new Made for TV movie starring Anthony Michael Hall as Webster:

Tee shirt can be called a T-Shirt, but only in informal conversations.

As for you having a pinhead, I have no idea how you got the puzzlebox, and frankly, i don't need to know. Nike Tee Shirts are a swoosh out of the blue- Never owned something corporate. How does it feel to be a corporate tool? (inside joke)
AMD 3200+ KT-6 Delta, 120GB WD HDD, 160GB WD HDD, (4) 300GB Seagate SATA HDD NVidia 6800FX (256MB) 1GB PC3200 Mushkin RAM

Ace

It feels great.  Thanks for asking.

And I think it's neat you make your own clothes.  

Ace; I can't believe he misspelled "fool".... geez louise.
Ring bells for service.

Nestor

Well, I don't make my own clothes (are you silly?) but also, I don't wear logos. Plain black slacks and plain white tee shirts are my thing. nothing fancy.
AMD 3200+ KT-6 Delta, 120GB WD HDD, 160GB WD HDD, (4) 300GB Seagate SATA HDD NVidia 6800FX (256MB) 1GB PC3200 Mushkin RAM

Ace

Why, yes, I am silly.  Thanks for asking.

(see "Jester; Job Description"... criminy.)

I wear logos, myself.  Sometimes only logos.  No actual clothing... just the logos.  Oh, and the tags.  Plus, sometimes, the care instructions.  Just stitch those together, and make an outfit of them.  That's why I like the Nike (goddess of victory) swooshes; they're sporty, and swoopy.  I don't care as much for the Reebok thingy (small antelope like creature) or the three stripes (Adi Dassler) as they tickle.

Ace:  "are you silly"... geez; ya think?  what's next "whattya, nuts..?"
Ring bells for service.