• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

MS Word bullets

Started by Traveller, June 20, 2009, 11:45 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Traveller

Hi All.

Is it just me or is there, shockingly, no bullet point available in MS Word (97) that is in the shape of a light bulb? I've found everything from raincloud to an axe! However, a simple item, such as a light bulb, which I thought would be a common thing to use as bullet points of a list of ideas, etc, was nowhere to be found! Surely it is me who cannot find it, as opposed to there not being one?!

Is there any way of adding a light bulb bullet to Word if there isn't one there already?

(There is a light bulb in ClipArt.)

Thanks.

Buffalo2102

In Word 2000 onwards it is possible to use user-defined pictures as bullet point icons.  You could import a lightbulb clipart image and then choose it as a bullet picture.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you can do it in Word 97.  All I can suggest is that you try following the instructions here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309364 and see what can be done.

Buff
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

LugwidVanB

Microsoft doesn't deal in light bulbs. Skull & crossbones is more their style. ;D