• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Recommendations for Flash Creation

Started by Allie-Baba, February 24, 2003, 16:04 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie-Baba

I'm looking for a recommendation for some decent Flash (.swf file) creation software program for our non-profit web site. For example I had a demo version of Adobe LiveMotion and it's nice - but frankly we can do a LOT with the $400 this software costs.

Is there anything else out there that is similiar that we could use that is lower cost?

THNX
BRAD
"I had  something to say here, but then I forgot"

pat

I came across this program, haven?t used it, but the price is low and may fit what you?re looking for. You can download a trial version.
http://www.3dfa.com/
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

-=LiquiD=-

I would take a look into to a peice of software called Swish. Its quick and easy to learn, also very inexpencive, and I've seen some amazing work come out of it.

Also, Macromedia has a good reputation for supporting non-profit businesses. If you contact Macromedia and explain your situation, they may be willing to either donate the software, or give you a discount.

Macromedia
Call to place an order Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time (800) 457-1774 or (801) 431-1380.
E-mail: direct@macromedia.com