• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

having trouble with incredimail

Started by barbm, February 03, 2006, 14:17 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

barbm

I have had incredimail for a couple of years now and had no trouble until a couple of weeks ago. I can not send emails unless I send them in a forward or a reply. I can not send when using a new mail. I looked in the registry to make sure it would work with my firewall and looked at the servers and they are fine. Can any one help?

barbm

Hi I did what you said . I got a message after I put in my password and it said ---Account locked by another session or for maintaince. I saved it to desktop so I tried it again and nothing happened this time. It is the same as it was before. I tried sending email and nothing. I am using outlook express for the moment.Do you have any more solutions? thanks

pat

If outlook express works correctly the problem is, most likely, not with the server.
Try deleting your incredimail user account and creating it over again.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

barbm

I did that but nothing. I can receive emails from everyone except from my daughter. She is the only other person who has incredimail besides me. She can use hers to send to others but I cant get hers. I can forward email to people and reply out of incredimail. I can't send email using new mail.

pat

Perhaps deleting the program and a fresh install may help. They do have a tool that you can use to back up your mail first so you don?t lose it.
http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/im/data_backup.html

They also have a searchable help section on their website
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

barbm

HI I think it is fixed. I took off the account again and let it automatically configure it. I tried it this morning and so far my daughter has received all email that I have sent to her and I received hers. I am waiting on a reply from someone else to make sure.  I would like to try Mozilla . I have been looking for other emails but couldnt find any. Thanks to all.