• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Colorado Snow

Started by Whizbang, November 30, 2007, 15:20 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Whizbang

Scuzzy, I hope you have a good set of snow shoes.  Latest forecast is for 5 feet in the mountains.  Do you think you will escape the "blessing" in the flatlands?

Ace

I think Scuzzy's five feet wherever he is.  Give or take a few inches.

I'm not sure they make snow shoes, in his size.  I suppose he could strap on ping pong paddles and go with that. 

If it snows hard you could do donuts on your street.  Aw, heck, cops can do donuts anywhere, anytime.  You know, whenever the Pat's Lake effects us here in Michiana, I count my blessings that I'm not in Colorado.  I even count my blessings I'm not a few miles further north, in Michigan, where it typically dumps.

Ace; Scuzzy counts his blessings I'm not in Colorado too.
Ring bells for service.

scuzzy

Well, I managed to stay out of the mountains. Something that isn't always possible in my job. It has been cold as of late, but temps this week are warmer than average. I have no complaints, since I'm one of those nutty cops that very rarely wears his jacket. In the last two years, I've worn it a total of ZERO times. My equipment adds 30 lbs of weight as it is.

I like to use really big tennis rackets for extra traction, just in case I bump into Ace. Then I can teach him a tennis lesson he'll never forget.

Scuzzy; 40, Love.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor