• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Sony won't view JPG's as thumbnails ... why

Started by vg55, June 06, 2003, 15:56 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

vg55

I have lots of pictures of my grandchildren on my laptop ... the bitmaps view just fine as "thumbnails" .. but the JPG pictures won't.  I can preview them, once I click on them.  I would like to be able to view them as I do the bitmaps.  I've tried everything I know of... open with, even changed the size of them.  Any suggestions??

pat

vg55
Welcome to poasters, what version of windows are you using?
If it's ME or XP, once you are in the My Pictures folder clink on the view tab and click on thumbnails.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

vg55

Thanks for trying to help Pat.  I have Windows ME.  Thats the first thing I did when I opened the folder was to click on "thumbnails" ... but the only pictures that would actually show up as thumbnails were the bitmaps.  None of the jpg would view as thumbnails.  But I appreciate you're trying :)