• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

2 dinners and 2 movies

Started by pat, March 23, 2008, 19:20 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

pat

What a lazy weekend for a change, had time to watch a couple of movies and do a couple of dinners. Yesterday we viewed Chaos with Jason Statham, Ryan Phillippe and Wesley Snipes. Good movie, I'd watch it again, it twists it turns, really keeps you guessing as to whom the bad guys and the good guys are and has a surprise ending. Lots of action and moves along pretty good. Dinner was some fried chicken from KFC and slaw. Now does it get any better than that?

Today after a big dinner with family, we had two kinds of chicken cooked out on the grill with some bratwurst thrown in for good measure along with corn, slaw and asparagus, home made bread and butter. For desert we had home made carrot cake and apple crisp. After we got home we settled down for Beowulf, it's ok. Lots of special effects and medieval action.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Criminy, I wish I wasn't on my Annual Sabbatical so I could respond to this thing, just to allude to the "twits and god guys" and having desert.  I suppose a dry wine would be best, with desert.  I'd like to get all medieval on it.

Ace; dangit. What lousy timing.
Ring bells for service.

pat

Huh, hey thanks for taking time off from your time off to step in and point out my keyboard0s.

What a guy....................
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Look; I don't create the news, I just report it.

Ace; I'm buying Beowulf, just for the animated Angelina Jolie.
Ring bells for service.

pat

Well, I'll give a little spoiler.

She is not in the movie very long, but when she is, well......wow.

Ace

That's ok; I can freeze it.

Maybe I can photograph the screen, and then use it as wallpaper...

Ace; except when my wife is gonna use the computer. 
Ring bells for service.