• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Im going...bye

Started by trav, May 15, 2004, 11:13 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

I shall leaf temporarilly...like my orero cookies in the C:\TEMP folder...good buy,......no wait...best buy......yeah....thats it....darn those prices are high....now....what was i saying? ohyeah...im going...i dont know why...but....good buy....

*lotta spelling mistakes hey? suscpisious yet?* :P
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

No.

As in, "suspicious yet."  

No.

I won't attempt your misspellings, as they make my head hurt.  So; bye.  See ya.  Been good to know you.  Ciao.  Arrivederci.  Bon Voyage.  Later.  Don't let the door hit you.  

Who will do my job as Jester while I still am, if you go?  Who?  Whom?

Oh, yeah; me.  Otherwise, have a safe trip, Happiest of Anniversaries to your Birthday, and take car.  See you when you get back.  I know you're not leaving for good.  Me, I leave for good.  You, it'd be for bad.  So, come back when you're good and ready.  Andrew left and he was only gone for 12 hours, so take your time.  No rush.  We know you'll return when you're able.  

Now go.  We can't miss you if you don't go away.

Ace; Travis is a mystery locked in an enigma stashed in a ZipLock bag.
Ring bells for service.

Mark H

Yep, I'm leaving also - to eat dinner. ;D
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Ace

I was lost, but now am found.  

Plus, I think I'm going blind in one ear.  Upper mids are just annoying.  And I still have a ring in my left ear.

Ace; is Travis back?  Did he leave?
Ring bells for service.

iansl

Travis, will you come back when school's out or something?
Dell Inspiron e1505, Core Duo T2050, 1 GB DDR2-533, 160GB WD Scorpio 5400RPM HDD, 8x DVD+\-\DL burner, GMA 950, WXGA panel, Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2K7 Pro (thx M$)

iMac Aluminum 2.4GHz 20" w\4GB RAM, LP1965 LCD, OS X 10.5.2 + WinXP Pro
Macbook Air 1.6GHz 80GB HDD, OS X 10.5.2 + WinXP Pro, SuperDrive addon

The man, the mac user, the cell phone

Ace

DAY TWO in the saga of WHERE'S TRAVIS??? :-[  

Is school out?  Is the doctor in?  Is Mark done with dinner; another dinner, might I add, where he didn't have me over to join him.  Is there anything yet to go with the asterisk * he left mysteriously behind?  Did Ace really mean "take car" as a joke, or is he just that sloppy a proofreader?  

Where do goofs go when they leave?  The Bahamas?  The family farm?  The mall?  Or do they just goof off?

Are Pandas one day closer to extinction?  I sure hope so.

Travis, just remember, wherever you go there you are.  We'll be here, until then.  We'd be there for you, but we're here.  If you get back here, you'll see.  If not, try to tune in from there.  We should put a striped shirt and stocking cap on your avatar and try to find you.  But not in Ohio; that'd take way too long.

Ace; we should have a job fair for "Jester Apprentices".  I could say "You're Fired!" and wave my hand at them like trump.  Hah; Aces are Trump.  I could be Bob Euchre.
Ring bells for service.

Nestor

Travis has wandered off in what could only be described as 'The Great Don't-Know', leaving only a raspberry and a * as a clue. Mark H has disappeared into his dining room, Never to reappear. Coincidence? co-inky dink? I suspect not. Perhaps they both went to a barbeque where we weren't invited. THE FIENDS! But I digress. (Do you, do you really?)

Wherever you are, Travis... I wish you a good trip; remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey.
AMD 3200+ KT-6 Delta, 120GB WD HDD, 160GB WD HDD, (4) 300GB Seagate SATA HDD NVidia 6800FX (256MB) 1GB PC3200 Mushkin RAM

Mark H

Well, I'm back from dinner. I didn't see Travis there though. I just hope he wasn't the barbeque if that is where he went. :o
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

trav

Oh...im back from shoppin...i bought a AIWA NSXD22 :D:D:D
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Nestor

You led us a merry chase boy, but BACK IN THE BOX!
AMD 3200+ KT-6 Delta, 120GB WD HDD, 160GB WD HDD, (4) 300GB Seagate SATA HDD NVidia 6800FX (256MB) 1GB PC3200 Mushkin RAM

iansl

Yeah. I thought you had something really not good going against you (not as bad as andrew S's situation, though).
Dell Inspiron e1505, Core Duo T2050, 1 GB DDR2-533, 160GB WD Scorpio 5400RPM HDD, 8x DVD+\-\DL burner, GMA 950, WXGA panel, Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2K7 Pro (thx M$)

Nestor

Wild bears, meteor showers, ravenous cannibal mimes, I could all expect. but... A shopping trip?

How anticlimactic.

Neon

Ah! I think I've got it --

Travis, you look different somehow than you did before. Did you perhaps leave us to spend time to have a little cosmetic work done, such as a lift ? Or a chemical peel, or collagen injection, or - oh, I don't know - a bulbectomy?!!

That's it, isn't it! I don't see any lightbulb in your ear anymore. No hiding that, your secret is out. ;D
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

trav

Quote from: Neon on May 18, 2004, 22:18 hrs
Ah! I think I've got it --

Travis, you look different somehow than you did before. Did you perhaps leave us to spend time to have a little cosmetic work done, such as a lift ? Or a chemical peel, or collagen injection, or - oh, I don't know - a bulbectomy?!!

That's it, isn't it! I don't see any lightbulb in your ear anymore. No hiding that, your secret is out. ;D

oh darn...your right!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ace

Or his right.  Somebody's right.

The light finally went off.

Ace; I don't want any more college injections.
Ring bells for service.

Nestor

collegiate injections?

iansl

Well, soon 4 people I know will be somewhat injected into college...ther valwhateverlaureate was today and graduation is next week or so.