• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Coming soon....Stinky Barry...

Started by Scotto1971, January 04, 2006, 23:39 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotto1971

Hey fellow Poasters,

You know I've come here quite a bit over the last couple of years and have only just noticed the System Builds section.  Well I got quite excited I must say!  After spending soooooo much time building systems for other people, my own got sadly neglected (it's a tale of woe sure to bring a tear to your eye) but no more!  Stinky Barry has recieved the attention he so justly deserved!  The lovely new Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (all black and shiny), new mobo, the 6800GT and of course the neons which I have become so attached to....except for the one that won't stay where it's supposed to!  Sigh.  Anyway, now that it is all spiffy I thought I might share some pics with you all, then I realised that I left my camera with the pics on at home like a right goose.  But now that I have poasted this, I will be compelled to get them!  So stay tuned for Stinky Barry.....
P4 3.0c GHz @ 3.38GHz, 1.5GHz DDR400, Albatron PX865PE ProII, Albatron GeForce 6800GT, 3 x 80Gig Seagate Barracudas, Pioneer Dual layer DVD burner, Samsung DVD ROM, Benq FP767 17" LCD, 500watt PSU, and a whole stack of neons nicely wrapped up in a black Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case.