• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Scuzzy!

Started by scuzzy, December 21, 2007, 08:58 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

It's Scuzzy's B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

Hooray for the king! Hail to the impotent cat!

Wait a minute... Forget that last statement!

Speech! Oh, ye ol' sage! Oh, the humanity!

Scuzzy; I'll never live this down.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

MAGNIFICAT

keeping in mind stupid cats are stupid.  King of Poasters tries to upstage King of Kings.  Kriminy.  If he had waited another week and half to be born, he'd be a year younger, too.

Ace; if he's the sage, I'm the oregano.
Ring bells for service.

Whizbang

Well. there is something to be said for someone who is so unnoticed in the realm of birthdays that he must be the first to toot his own horn.  Of course, I always make it a point to forget my next birthday and hope that everyone else will too.   :'(

Ace

I heard something toot, but I didn't know it was that.

I want to be the first to with Whiz a happy forgetful birthday, in advance of the next one he isn't having.  I will not forget to avoid a gift, and probably also won't bother with an emoticon unless I can light it in lieu of a candle.

Ace; We Three Kings
Ring bells for service.

Carol

A very happy birthday to you!!!  I sure hope that is a great and fun day for you.  Lots of family around, lots of gifts and plenty of cake.

Carol
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Ace

Since Scuzzy's birthday lasts for over a week, it's hard to offer him a belated one.  I suppose it's the "12 Days of Scuzzy" or something of that nature.  Unless Kwanzaa already has that.  I'm pretty sure Festivus just ends with the Feats of Strength and Airing of Grievances. 

So, Happy Next Day In The Perpetual Birthday of Scuzzy.

Ace; I wonder if there's a Scuzzy's Eve, right beforehand.  That's probably when I'd open my presents.
Ring bells for service.

Mark H

Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.