• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Test

Started by Joanie, July 25, 2002, 13:02 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanie

Hanna

Hi Joanie:

First time I really signed on, so I thought I'd send a message to you.  That's the cutest little picture of your cat.  But, not cute enough for me to get one.  :)

Joanie

Hi Hanna,

Welcome!

I am so happy you finally made it to Poasters. You will enjoy the forum and all the people that Poast here.

Everybody, meet Hanna, Hanna is a very dear friend and neighbor. She enjoys traveling around the world and takes the most beautiful digital pictures you have ever seen.

Gabby says thanks for the compliment.

Joanie

John

Hanna, welcome to Poasters.  Glad you came by to visit.  
Cogito Ergo Sum

Carol

Hanna,

Welcome to Poasters.  Glad you joined us.  I love photography but haven't graduated to a digital camera yet.
Joanie is a sweetheart, you're lucky to have her as a dear friend!

And Joanie, the kitty is so cute!  But I'm afraid if I tried to get one Sunshine would chase it around!

Carol

It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

scuzzy

Yes, I agree with the others, Hanna. Welcome to Poasters. This about one the friendliest places you'll find on the net, and we're happy to have you here.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Chandler

Hanna, welcome to Poasters.

Joanie, that cat is so adorable!  I remember when my cats were that age, we used to tape toy mice onto Scalextric cars.  They loved to chase them!

pat

Hello Hanna

Pleased to meet you, any friend of Joanie?s is a friend of ours. :)

pat

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Joanie

Gabby is a very sweet Kitty. I have so much fun with her but she has me all scratched up. She had her third shot today and in about 2 months she will be spayed and I will be very glad all the bad things will be done and over with.

I will have to try the scalextric car thing. Bet she will have a good time with that. She chases anything that moves, even people.

Joanie

Quote from: Chandler on July 29, 2002, 15:21 hrsHanna, welcome to Poasters.

Joanie, that cat is so adorable!  I remember when my cats were that age, we used to tape toy mice onto Scalextric cars.  They loved to chase them!

Joanie

Pepper has learned to take a back seat to Gabby. It is really cute to watch Gabby chase Pepper off of her bed and  to watch Gabby slide around holding on to Peppers tail. They are best friends now and I am so grateful Pepper has the patience with her.

I am sure you need a Kitty like a hole in the head, they are a handful.

Thanks for the sweet words Carol.

Joanie

Quote from: Carol on July 29, 2002, 15:16 hrsHanna,

Welcome to Poasters.  Glad you joined us.  I love photography but haven't graduated to a digital camera yet.
Joanie is a sweetheart, you're lucky to have her as a dear friend!

And Joanie, the kitty is so cute!  But I'm afraid if I tried to get one Sunshine would chase it around!

Carol