• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, July 07, 2002, 09:49 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Oh, you might be surprised.  While my fingers are not very long, they are muscular and lithe and dexterous, or dextrose, and able to do fine motor skills type things.  Plus play video games without smashing adjacent keys or being too slow and fat fingered to fire upon incoming whatevers.

I think I could.  I shall go get 3 sparklers, and give it a go.

Be back in a few.

It amazes me, though, how you remember this stuff I did and I really can't recall them.  I guess the memory may be going; kill a few each time, the way I understand it.

Ace; shoot me, I'm a drunk.

http://www.poasters.com/images/jester_ducksm.jpeg" border=0>

Ring bells for service.

pat

Well of course a jester can juggle.

It?s part of the resume.

Sparklers may be bit much to control.

Maybe 3 pistols with the safety?s off.

Or, wait, I know Knife Throwing at balloons around a drunk, while blindfolded.

Or shooting a cigarette out of a drunk?s mouth with an assault rifle while drinking a beer blindfolded after being turned around and around.

Hey a jester can perform all kinds of stunts.

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Well. Apparently not.

I beg to differ.  I also begged for several Nuprin, a shot of whiskey a tube of Neosporin and a lot of ice, after.  Dang. Those things feel like burning metal when you catch them wrong. Which was pretty much each time.

I shall now try to throw balloons at knives.  Honestly, I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.  It's like an episode of "Dog Eat Dog" or "Fear Factor."

Ace: Fear This.  not.

Ring bells for service.

Bubba

Have a few cool ones, with a "Jack" chaser,,,then it will all make sense to you.

I think this more like "The Banana Splits"

nah-nah-nah, NAH-nah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah !

http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/gmrkar/banger.gif" border=0>

Bubba
Like Grandpa used to say, "maybe there ain't nothin' wrong, but, somethin' aint' right."

Bubba

An Alexander County Deputy pulled a car over on I-57 about 2

miles north of the Missouri state line. When the Deputy asked the

driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and a juggler and he was on his way to Branson to do a show that night and didn't

want to be late.

The deputy told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if  the

driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The driver told the deputy that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The deputy told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his

squad car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler stated that

he could, so the deputy got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.

While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the

squad car, Ace, who was coming home from a keg party, got out and watched the performance briefly, he then went over to the squad car, opened the rear door and got in.

The deputy observed him doing this and went over to his squad car, opened the door and asked the Ace what he thought he was doing.

Ace replied, "Might as well take me on to jail, there's no way I can pass that field test."

http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/gmrkar/banger.gif" border=0>

Bubba
Like Grandpa used to say, "maybe there ain't nothin' wrong, but, somethin' aint' right."