• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

TERRORIST SONG WRITER SENT AWAY

Started by Ace, September 24, 2004, 16:42 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Look; I agree that Cat Stevens oughta be kept way away from the USA.  I mean, who knows what he's up to and what danger he poses.

I mean, the guy already has had 3 name changes.  That right there is a red flag.  Or code orange.  Whatever it is we're using.

And think of the dang terrorist songs he's done, albeit not for a heck of a long time.  Criminy, I was in college, when he was.

"Wild World".  That sounds dang dangerous, right there.
"Morning has Broken."  Makes you want to ask; who broke it, huh?!?
"Pieces of Train."  That's gotta be about a bombing or something like that.  Or one of those high speed trains on the old low-speed track.

Obviously, he's up to no good.

Ace; I feel safer already.  Now if they'd not allow Britney Spears in the country or Janet Jackson we'd really be better off.  And CBS would have more money, too.

Ring bells for service.

trav

CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Chandler

Quote from: Ace on September 24, 2004, 16:42 hrsI mean, the guy already has had 3 name changes.

You mean like the artist formally known as the artist formally known as Prince.

Chandler; the artist formally known as Chandler

Ace

Because Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction cost them a half mil.  

Chandler, you are an artiste.

Ace; the jester formerly known as dork.  Ooh; that rhymes with "Bjork."  Oh, and pork.
Ring bells for service.

Bill

Prince was always formal, more than you could say about Jackson.

Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

trav

how true  ::)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

Especially in the leopard print jockey shorts.

Ace; and his raspberry beret.
Ring bells for service.