• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

1 Trillion Byte Hard Drives

Started by Whizbang, September 28, 2007, 21:05 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Whizbang

How do you format a one trillion Byte hard drive without having the warranty time out before it finishes?  Seriously, for once the main complaint seems to be that it is too big, and this is from the people that actually thought they had to have them.  So Seagate is being dissed for selling someone a drive that the person really did not want but had to have.   ???  The $350.00+ price at Newegg is all I need to know.  Sheesh.

I find it very odd though that Hitachi 1TB drives are selling faster and with no complaints.  This shows me that the reviews from customers have to be carefully read because there is virtually no difference in criticism between the two manufacturers, only the numerical rating.

brez

I thought i was seeing things when i opened the latest circular yesterday from CPC in Preston and saw 1 Trillion drives.

The usual, when i saw your post Whizbang, i picked up the pamphlet to see the price and now cant find it! :o
My Website offering FREE hosting for your Website<br />             http://www.afreeweb.info