• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

A message for all of MODs and everyone

Started by trav, June 13, 2003, 16:52 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

First off....id like to state what I think of every one here....Mods and the people i know anyways

Ace: you and your semicolons!!! hehe....hope you never EVER leave

-------------
Can I be a jester too?

Scuzzy: "the real scuzzy" haha! And you, being the forum ploice...you do a great job :)

Neon: You rock 'n' roll! And youd make a good Jester i think....guess thats up to the Jester :) And your website is cool too!!!

Poaster: Who is that?! I dont know....justy made it up...mabye a person that is indeed this site..dont be suprised if you see a big hole for a mouth soon.....

See Ace?! and i good?!
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

Yes, sure, Dude, you are good.  Fine, really.  A-Ok.  

Ok, then.  Let's get one thing straight, especially as there might be impressionable children present, if not Neon at the moment:

(full colon.  Complete stop.  Big set up for something. Big)

There is, and shall be, but One

Jester.

He is me.  I am he.  I am he as you aren't he as you aren't me and nobody is the Walrus, let alone Paul.

Me = Jester.  The One, the Only.  One's enough, that's for sure.  There aren't enough bells to go around, for anyone else to claim the well not the throne that's Scuzzy's but the spot sorta near the foot of the throne, off to the side, not in the way but close by.  Near the horribly tiny feet of the one on the throne.  Real throne, not the dang porcelain one Elvis was on.

So; you go, guy.  You steal Scuzzy's gif thingy and hehe and just keep on keeping on.  

But, no.  Neon would not make a good Jester.  You may not be the Jester.  I was proclaimed Jester, as the one Whom Sent In The Clowns and so Brought Salvation to the Darkened Portal and Big Empty That Was The Chatroom When the Bricks Came A Tumbling Down And All Was Lost, but then found.  Moi.  Myself.  I.  Dangit.

Geez Louise.  Next somebody will say "Ooh, Ooh, can I be the Janitor?" "Or Oh, Can I be the Lookout!!???!"  Criminy.

Look; Neon can be the pizza king in Texas, except when he's in Ohio.  Since he's flying there, he should be nearing the middle of the state since he took off about a week ago.  Pat can be the guy by the lake, who will buy drinks at the end of the world.  Bubba can be the enigma from Illinois.  Scuzzy can be the King and Kop and whatever else he dang well chooses.  Mayg's car "Steve" can be anything he wants to, let alone his dog.  

You; Dude.  You have a distinct and important role here, already.  Mostly sing my praises, and nice things, and offer homage and some cool pics and stuff.  Ok?  Okay?

Ace; dang people trying to get me fired, dangit.  I'm already disconnected; I sure as heck don't need to be dislocated, too.  Or downsized, like Scuzzy's dang feet.
Ring bells for service.

Neon

Geez Louise, I go away for a few days, and certain people hold unannounced meetings to elect other people to offices that nobody wants to occupy. Jester indeed. Did you volunteer me for special government drug testing, also?

OK,OK, maybe I could be the Deputy Assistant Backup Jester 4th Class, in case Ace gets lost in Ohio or something. Thanks for visiting my website.
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

44mayg

Ace has been lost many times, but he always finds the way.

After over 15++ years of looking, Steve finally has a NOS genuine GM shift boot. Too rare of a setup from the factory for an SS, 4 speed, bench W/O console. No aftermarket even. Dang near $300 for that sucker, but it's in and looks a lot better than the old and dead original.

I can be happy now, no more looking for one. No more letters. No more emails. No more phone calls.

Steve is happy :-)

Ace

I didn't know the SS drove hot cars.  No wonder they were powerful.

I'm happy to hear Steve got a new boot.  Mine's an automatic, so I don't need to wear a boot or even sock for that matter, to shift.  You go, Steve.  Fast.  Not furious, just fast.

I've got old new stock brakes that I gotta get worked on, soon.  Squeals more than my Neon did.  Not the Neon, my Neon.  I haven't heard him squeal since he got back.  I haven't got lost in Ohio, although I usually doze between Cleveland and Toledo.  As long as you head East, or West, as it were, you eventually run out of real estate, and time.

Ace; I wanna get a new Mustang when they finally change it, unless they really botch it up.  After the lottery thing.
Ring bells for service.

trav

NEEEEEEEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

Oh, great.  The Squeak is back.  

Oh. Hold it.  He meant the guy Neon.  Ok.

Okay.  Right, sure.  Welcome back and all that.  I thought my stupid red little piece of j**k Neon was back.  Not that it's even red, at this time.  Probably more dark pink, the way the paint fades on them.  What a lousy car.  Should've kept the Beretta, even though the interior was tearing apart.  Or actually bought something else.  Whenever I hear the word "Neon" I just cringe.  Especially when it's shouted, or exclaimed a lot.  

Ace; I've never had a car named "Steve" or "Scuzzy" or "pat" either, although I had some cars that were scuzzy.  I think if I got a Jaguar I'd name it "Alex" since that sounds formal and classy, yet sporty.
Ring bells for service.

Neon

I actually rented a red Dodge Neon while in Ohio, and I have to say it was ok. Not that I would buy one for myself, but it sufficed for basic transport around town, and I even used it to move some of my sister's stuff. OK, it didn't hold as much stuff as the U-Haul, but it did drive better. Just slightly better. This one didn't even squeak, but it had only 10000 maniacs miles on it.

I would also like to thank the mods and everyone here for making this thread super. Scuzzy for patrolling the ploice, Neon for performance above and beyond the duties of Deputy Assistant Backup Jester 4th Class, 44mayg for interjecting car talk and that pencil necked guy, Steve for not rusting too much, my mom for doing laundry, the members of the academy for their wise choices, and dude2004 for his cheery enthusiasm like a cheerleader. Let's see, is that everyone? Thanks everyone!
Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

Ace

Well, yeah, I liked my Neon for about a week or so.  Until it started SQUEAKING.  It would've been ok for driving to the store, and like that, but I'd rather have a real car do that.

I'm glad Scuzzy is on guard, patrolling the ploice.  Oi feel 'E's quoit the cop, the woi 'E catches crimnals and the loik.

I remember the mods, from junior high days.  Quite the gentlemen of fashion. I oughta get out a paisley tie, or at least the Nehru shirt.  

Ace; I agree we should nominate Dude for Cheerleader.

Ring bells for service.