• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

1st jester and new sidekick joke

Started by pat, July 24, 2003, 08:54 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

pat

The car was pulled over by a highway patrolman for speeding. As the officer was writing the ticket, he noticed several machetes in the car. "What are those for?" he asked suspiciously. "I'm a jester," the man replied. "I use those in my act." "Well, show me," the officer demanded.

The jester took out the machetes and started juggling them; first three, then more until he was tossing seven at one time, overhand, underhand, behind the back, putting on a dazzling show in the breakdown lane and amazing the officer.

Just then, the jester?s sidekick drove past. He did a double take, and said, "My gosh. I've got to give up drinking! Look at the test they're giving now."
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Well, I guess taste is an acquired taste.

I am thrown, though, like a machete into the air, by the antecedents mentioned herein.

That being; a he, and a he, and then a third he.  But no she.  

I'm counting a patrolwoman, a Jester (please; it's a proper noun) and a "sidekick."  That would seem to suggest a she, he and he.

So: either, there is a mystery someguy lurking here, and she's missing.  Or; well, I don't know what or.   You know, now I'm wondering what he did with her...  Is she ok?  Is she alright?  Is she still alive...?  Where's the body, if she isn't?  Where's CSI?  Where's Crimestoppers, to call?  

Criminy, where's a cop when you need one?

Maybe it was a stray machete that took her out...  Maybe it was that mysterious "Third Man" who took her out.  Maybe she went out by herself, and isn't dating anyone.

Maybe she'll appear, soon, in a bar in a new joke.  Hey; and where's Bubba in all this?!  Geez Louise, I didn't even notice he's missing, too, in the joke.

Well, that could explain it.  I might've guessed.  No wonder he "dissapears" for lengths of time...

Ace; huh.  I might've known.  No wonder he's served jail time, here.
Ring bells for service.

pat

Huh?
What you talking about?
Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

No, it's right there, plain as day.

Right where it says "last edit"....

Ace; I knew you'd try to fix things.  That's just like you.
Ring bells for service.

trav

hey! i have an idea, me be the "Jester Jr."!!! :)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

Ace

Let's not, and say we didn't.

Hey; here's a new one in the "Pancho and Cisco" vein:

Oh, Oooooooooooodaaaaaiii!

Oh, Quooooooooooosaaaiii!

Ace; I'm not ready to be a senior, dangit.
Ring bells for service.