• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

A New Free Windows Style Calculator

Started by Whizbang, September 06, 2007, 23:54 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Whizbang

I have looked for many years for a calculator program that works like a printing calculator.  This one by Moffsoft goes way beyond anything
I ever expected, and it is FREE.

It has a side display of calculations in traditional column format and is instantly size adjustable for legally blind people like me.
I told my wife that I could put this one on any debit card, to which she responded, "Well aren't you special?"  At times
she reminds me of the woman in the Sonic commercial who gets the best of her husband all the time.   ::)

Anyway, you can print out the complete series of computations or save to a text file.  It keeps a running tab of your calculations. 
The size is changed just by dragging one side, and the vertical to horizontal ratio remains the same.

scuzzy

Excellent software. I installed it and I am very pleased with it.

I may buy the upgrade just to support the company.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor