• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Chandler, September 21, 2001, 03:05 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Chandler

Just download the drivers from the Turtle Beach site, or from Vortex of Sound.  They will not have the Voyetra/Turtle Beach customisations but they will still work, so long as you don't have the "Quadzilla" card (which I don't think you will have).

The Aureal SQ2500 card comes with the same utilities as the Montego II, so if you've got a friend with one of them, see whether they'll lend you it.

E-mail me if you cannot get it to work, because I'll send you a registry dump.

Chandler Bing

http://www.chandler-bing.ic24.net

Pete

Thanks Chandler.

Thanks for the offer...however,

I tried Voyetra Tch Svc and they,as a courtesy,sent me the missing, but I still needed a driver.

Well Joy to the World...I finally got an energetic Dell lTech who spent time gathering all the info and advised me where to go (Dell download) and the drivers (Voyetra TB 64 Voice Montego II ,TB2-405E.exe),14.8 MB) to download...Which I did, installed, and now all is well at the old homestead.

Regards

PS: I don't use Voyetra (much too complicated for old dad) as I'm partial to MS Media Player #2...but several folks have asked me for Voyetra so as long as its on the hd it should function properly.

PS#2..No longer on the hd, now on CD.

Pete
Pete

Pete

My Voyetra (OEM) has become corrupted.

I did not get any Disks for the Montego II Sound card when I received the computer July 1999 (paid

for thre years service)

The following is the problem but when I contacted Voyetra they responded that this an OEM

respondibility of Dell and to contact Dell.

So much for that...I phoned Dell Tech Svc but twice, repeat twice, got a Dell Tech who spoke such

broken English that we could not communicate:

Problem:

When I right click on Vtray in task bar, and select:either Audio Sta32;or Wave Editor; or Midi

Editor, I get the same error msg "Cannot load", no matter which option I select.

However when I click on the item in the Voyetra,TBS Montego, folder they all

open, except when I click on Audio View I get an error window: Audio

View "Could not load audio driver" and an OK button which when pressed opens

Audio View .

Anyone have and advice for me

Thanks in advance.

------------------------

Pete
Pete