• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

BLOND CRUSTY CRUSTACEANS

Started by Ace, March 08, 2006, 06:22 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

I'm figuring these have to be the dumbest creatures underwater, yet.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11718069/from/RS.1/

Plus, ordering them instead of shrimp would just be stupid.  I hate deveining, but at least it's better than shaving your seafood.

I look forward to a whole new take on blond jokes, though, with their discovery:

* What's the difference between a blonde, and a crustacean..?  Ha, there isn't any!

* Ok, yes there is... The crustachean is smarter!

* I think those crustaceans used to be brunette...  

* A blonde orders blond crustaceans, and a side of sushi... "And I want that well done!" she adds.

* A shark swallows a bunch of blond crustacheans and then runs straight into a reef.

* A diver offers to bag some blond crustaceans, but they refuse.  "Oh, don't be shellfish" he tells them.

* Blond crustaceans and chicken breast are the new surf and turf for blondes.

* A blonde asks for a plate of blond crustacheans, and says "And I want dark meat."

Ace; this could be big.

Ring bells for service.

Ace

Ok. You could poast a photo, instead.

ACe; a really big photo that will swamp anyone's dialup.... And who the heck is "Dr. Abby" anyway?  I didn't know she was a doctor.
Ring bells for service.

pat

Man, I'm glad those things aren?t out in the big lake, they creep me out.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

I know.  Normally, you'd think finding a blonde on the beach would be pretty cool... not not with furry claws.

Blond.. furry... claws.... hmm....

Ace; Santa?
Ring bells for service.

JimS

A blonde thread... what a great idea!

Why didn't I think of this?
"I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
- Stephen Grellet

Ace

That's a good idea you have there, JimS.  I should try that when my wife finds a blonde hair on my shirt; I'll say "Oh, no, honey.. that's a blond thread."

Hold it.  Hold on a minute... she is blonde.  Shoot.

I guess I gotta buy a blond shirt, then.  I've got one that's yellow, but it doesn't look natural.  People used to wear hair shirts, from what I understand.  That'd be perfect.  I don't know if they washed, or shampooed, them.  I guess it's not a big difference, unless you're using a hair dryer instead of a clothes dryer after.  

I'm gonna wear a blue shirt today.  I guess there are people who have blue hair, but usually they're female and living in Florida by now.

So, anyway, good idea you guys.

Ace; I wonder if one Jim is the spokesman for the other Jims, or if they vote who goes first.  I hope they're already practicing a democracy, so we don't have to go in and kill a lot of them to establish one for them.
Ring bells for service.

JimS

WE ARE JIMS.

See, Ace, it's kinda like the Borg on Star Trek.  We are one.  One JimS.

We think...
"I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
- Stephen Grellet

Ace

Therefore you Am.  Cogito ergo sum of the parts, huh.

I wonder if Red Lobster will serve those fuzzy white lobsters.  Maybe run a special.  Mankind likes to find something rare, and then eat it.  Like those monkeys, that are described as "tasty."  They're almost gone.  No chance would I ever sample a dang monkey, though.  And pandas are sure not going to catch on as a delicacy, unless you enjoy pushing your face into the old Big Daddy Fryer grease after running a few loads of shrimp or smelt through it.

Huh.  Food poast.  And a blonde poast.  This is like perfection, in poasting.  

Ace; practice makes perfect, if you practice perfectly.
Ring bells for service.